Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

PMDG 737 RELEASE NEXT WEEK!!

5 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

And they started taxiing to runway (check PMDG fbook page)

That was a long pushback, oof

Edited by Drumcode
  • Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

At that pace we're looking at an October release

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I feel it for all of our euro friends who are sitting at the edge of their seats just to hit that buy button right in time for bed time. lol 
I'm going to ship off my kid to bed early tonight and off to check this baby out in Renton. 

• Like 4

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

9 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I feel it for all of our euro friends who are sitting at the edge of their seats just to hit that buy button right in time for bed time. lol 
I'm going to ship off my kid to bed early tonight and off to check this baby out in Renton. 

What about people in Australia or East Asia i'm pretty sure most are in bed by now.

Edited by jbdbow1970

oh lord. are they doing a phase of flight release?? what are we waiting for? Takeoff? V1 Cut? Landing? Taxi in?

• Upvote 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

Just now, V1ROTA7E said:

oh lord. are they doing a phase of flight release?? what are we waiting for? Takeoff? V1 Cut? Landing? Taxi in?

Yeah they love doing it that way for every major release.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

1 hour ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I find views like yours on 'study' level products to be just as hilarious

Call it what you wish! The word study level used very loosely here is nuts!

For me study level brings to mind something far more complex then that we see within MSFS2020, basically an entertainment product!

Edited by tpete61

1 minute ago, jbdbow1970 said:

What about people in Australia or Asia i'm pretty sure most are in bed by now.

By the time they'll release it, it'll be a morning for our friends from Oceania. 

Jacek G.

1 minute ago, tpete61 said:

For me study level brings to mind something far more complex then that we see within MSFS2020, basically an entertainment product!

For you.  Don't define the term for others.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, V1ROTA7E said:

Looking on their release youtube video, release date was announced upon rotating so I presume we will see ready/cleared for take off before release.

14 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

that is just your opinion. nothing wrong with that, except that you try to sell it as a fact.

Is this really the way to do a release day?  Making sure that everyone is all ramped up to hit the buy button at the exact same moment?

I’m gonna laugh my word not allowed off when y’all crash the servers…

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

so please give us a example of "study level aircraft"

Just now, kurtb said:

so please give us a example of "study level aircraft"

Bredok3D 737?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

Have a feeling you're one of those people that, even if a developer released the most complex, comprehensive airliner that surpasses even what's available in P3D and X-Plane, you'd still be hesitant to call it study level purely because it's in MSFS

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB