Sign in to follow this  
haseen

FSLabs and Fenix Sim Airbus A320's.

4 hours ago, KL Oo said:

His second post will no doubt be comparing P3D to MSFS. 

Second post?  I doubt there'll be another. Looks like a drive-by posting to me.

• Like 2

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

The Fenix just looks better, that's all. Simulation visuals or systems depth?
I am not saying that the Fenix is not in depth, it is and it is a study level. BUT!
Pay close attention to some details, you will notice that the FSLabs goes steeper.

Also, Its very inaccurate to say that the Fenix is better. 
Rest assured that the FSLabs will be hard to nearly impossible to be beaten in MSFS.
Already, no way I'd say that the Fenix can replace FSLabs in anyway. In my taste, the Flight Sim Labs A320 has a +notch of seriousity. But! That's according to my perspective. 

• Like 1

Troll Alert?

• Like 8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 hour ago, Vasgr said:

I am not saying that the Fenix is not in depth, it is and it is a study level. BUT!
Pay close attention to some details, you will notice that the FSLabs goes steeper.

Rest assured that the FSLabs will be hard to nearly impossible to be beaten in MSFS.
Already, no way I'd say that the Fenix can replace FSLabs in anyway. In my taste, the Flight Sim Labs A320 has a +notch of seriousity. But! That's according to my perspective. 

Ahhhhh right right…. Gotchya. Silly prosim and Fenix. You’ve created nothing but subpar systems for an a320 and Fenix has created nothing but a Carenado A320 according to this fella…. Because when FsLabs release their a320 in 16 years, we’ll all switch over to them…..

Anyway I’m currently enjoying the latest update to the Fenix I see no reason for another a320. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Vasgr said:

Fenix is trustworthy.

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 6

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

1 minute ago, MDFlier said:

Fenix is trustworthy.

Not saying the opposite, but the FSLabs is a mature solution, makes it as trustworthy.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Vasgr said:

Not saying the opposite, but the FSLabs is a mature solution, makes it as trustworthy.

Fenix uses the prosim software (mature software) plus enhancements from the brilliant folks at Fenix. Try again.

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 2

Why can't they both be great what's the problem? they both get the job done on a desktop sim and are sold as "entertainment (education) products".

43 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Why can't they both be great what's the problem? they both get the job done on a desktop sim and are sold as "entertainment (education) products".

Because thats not how things are done on AVSIM!! Nobody can enjoy what they enjoy without trying to convincing other people that their view is right and why one thing is better than another - Thats the AVSIM way 🤪 

Now please, @Ridvan Celik and @Vasgr continue telling us why the Fenix and FSLabs are better than each other.  

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

Yawn.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

6 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Troll Alert?

As I pointed out here:

@Vasgr created a new account and all of @Vasgr's 3 posts are here to criticize Fenix.

I also asked @Vasgrwhat is the list of failures in the FSLabs A320 and where I can find that list.  However @Vasgr never replied about the list of failures for the FSLabs A320.

On the other hand, the Fenix team did publish the list of failures for the Fenix A320 back in 2021: https://soarbywire.files.wordpress.com/2021/08/failurelist-v0.2.pdf. There are over 200 failures in that list that the Fenix simulates and remember, that list was from 2021. I don't know the final list of all the failures when the Fenix A320 was finally released in 2022, but it could be more than the failures in that list.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, KL Oo said:

Because thats not how things are done on AVSIM!! Nobody can enjoy what they enjoy without trying to convincing other people that their view is right and why one thing is better than another - Thats the AVSIM way 🤪 

Now please, @Ridvan Celik and @Vasgr continue telling us why the Fenix and FSLabs are better than each other.  

Well for one, the Fenix is released I’m using it as we speak. Does everything I expect an a320 desktop software to do… it’s only getting better with updates. I mean at the moment do I even need to say anything else? Before you get too cocky I’m not the one making troll accounts… no need to try check me buddy. 

• Like 3

On 5/21/2022 at 8:06 AM, 320Driver said:

Ermmm, I am seeing not authentic display fonts, pitch attitudes of 19deg during initial climb, fuel flows around 800 during cruise, a questionable landing behaviour (AC almost flares itself). Sure this might eventually be fixed with custom flight/engine models in the future. But how on earth can people rate Fenix better at that point ?

Abnormals seem to be more comprehensive in the Fenix, but who has evaluated them all yet ?

Also don't forget the many innovations FSL came up with, e.g. winter operations with first serious icing simulation. I have yet to see this kind of innovations in the Fenix.

Don't get me wrong, the Fenix is a very nice product at that price tag. Just these kind of "Better than..." statements are useless at that point.

I am very sure that FSL will have similar issues like Fenix is fighting now. What counts is that they do actually fight. Their recent hotfixes are promising, also not yet perfect.

Paul Schmidt

We're fools to make war on our brothers in arms.

35 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

As I pointed out here:

@Vasgr created a new account and all of @Vasgr's 3 posts are here to criticize Fenix.

I also asked @Vasgrwhat is the list of failures in the FSLabs A320 and where I can find that list.  However @Vasgr never replied about the list of failures for the FSLabs A320.

On the other hand, the Fenix team did publish the list of failures for the Fenix A320 back in 2021: https://soarbywire.files.wordpress.com/2021/08/failurelist-v0.2.pdf. There are over 200 failures in that list that the Fenix simulates and remember, that list was from 2021. I don't know the final list of all the failures when the Fenix A320 was finally released in 2022, but it could be more than the failures in that list.

Ah, I see that @abrams_tank tank has entered the fray....on the side of @Ridvan Celik and the Fenix it would appear! @abrams_tankhas clearly done some research on his opponent and called into doubt the credability of @Vasgr.....

Whats next in the Fenix vs FSLabs Great Debate? Will @Vasgrreturn serve..... I'm on the edge of my seat. 

excited-watching.gif

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

I believe it's a "win / win / win"...

I was an FSLabs user for a while. By that time there were some  limitations in the simulation, bugs, that didn't make me a very happy user, although it was the best Bus available for FSX / P3D... I diverted to XP11 and the FF and then the Toliss, and the Toliss was my choice and still is in that platform, although the latest update of the FFA320 for XP12 has finally changed my not so good oppinion about that product.

So now I have 3 platforms with excellent Buses that in some way can complement themselves, with their own specificities and strong points.

I have the Amazing A319 / 320 in P3D, the Superb FBW 32N and the Unique Fenix 320 in MFS, and now the Lovely FF A320 XP12 release and Very Special Toliss A319 XP12 release for XP12 !!!

Should I feel bad about this?  Yes, but only if my Simmer OCD plays it's tricks... 🤪

Monogamy should apply to flightsimming as Jung "preconized" 🙂

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...