Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Fenix A320 Wing Views

Anyone figure out how to get wing  views in the A 320?  

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The internet is your oyster 🦪 

There’s preset ones in the camera menu too for the FNX. 

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridvan Celik said:

The internet is your oyster 🦪 

There’s preset ones in the camera menu too. 

Fantastic, thanks.  

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I use the 0 view and then reposition it in 4 different places looking out various port holes or windows.

Use the arrow keys and mouse to set the views up.

And set each view up as a custom view, you can save 10 custom views to recall with the button or keyboard shortcut you choose.

Pretty simple on the Fenix as you have a cockpit view in the passenger cabin already.

• Like 2

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

Anyone figure out how to get wing  views in the A 320?  

https://flightsim.to/file/33275/custom-camera-views-fenix-a320

Little buggy maybe number pad 5 key was not setup rest were - also num lock has to be on or off - dont remember which otherwise very nice some inside views not ideal but most are nice views

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

I made a lot of wing views my one ( all of them i use ) that is not a big deal with this Fenix Addon.

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, 177B said:

I use the 0 view and then reposition it in 4 different places looking out various port holes or windows.

Use the arrow keys and mouse to set the views up.

And set each view up as a custom view, you can save 10 custom views to recall with the button or keyboard shortcut you choose.

Pretty simple on the Fenix as you have a cockpit view in the passenger cabin already.

Yeah , the same as Maddogx. I cant figure out why 0-9 doesnt work on my end as you can have 2 different keyboard commands (ALT +0-9). For the same action. I am lazy and want only 0-9 without the ALT.

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

36 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

I am lazy and want only 0-9 without the ALT.

Its abit  like  chase  plane  once  you set  it  up  it  will work  with  any  aircraft  you  have,    once  you set  it  up  all you need  to do  is  to  select  your  view  press  right  ctl+1    and  that  will  assign  the num  key  board  to  1  view  swo  when  you press  1  it  will  go back to the  view  you have  assigned,  i  got  this  working  on  all my  msfs  aircraft

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

9 hours ago, 177B said:

I did the same thing, but there's some good advice on this thread.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Since  so far  we still on  views  and  nothings  else so far 🙂  have  one  issue   seems  that I'am  unable  to find the  answer, I'am  able to move  fwd,  back  and  up and  down   but  I'am unable  to  find  a  way  to rotate  my  view  left  or  right.(like  sitting  in the  window   seat  and  want  to look  out) i  can  look  left  but  the  view  will snap  back  again,  want  to view  to move  like  all the  other  views  like  fwd  etc 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

18 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

Since  so far  we still on  views  and  nothings  else so far 🙂  have  one  issue   seems  that I'am  unable  to find the  answer, I'am  able to move  fwd,  back  and  up and  down   but  I'am unable  to  find  a  way  to rotate  my  view  left  or  right.(like  sitting  in the  window   seat  and  want  to look  out) i  can  look  left  but  the  view  will snap  back  again,  want  to view  to move  like  all the  other  views  like  fwd  etc 

Just hold right click on the mouse and move the mouse or use numpad 4 and 6. 

3 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Just hold right click on the mouse and move the mouse or use numpad 4 and 6. 

tried  that  but  the  view  doesnt  hold  left   reverts  back to the original view   num  keys  4  and  6 i got  assigned to my  views  short  cut.   When i  tried  the  suggested  keys  in the  controls  option  which  is    shift + left  or  right the  views  moves  to  the direction  but i need  to hold  the  keys  and  eventually the view  will shake  left  and  right 

Peter kelberg

I disabled cabin view to see if I had a performance improvement. I didn’t notice any difference after a few flights so I’ve enabled it again… however, the default Fenix wing views have gone missing. Any way to bring them back?!

1 minute ago, mikethe6th said:

I disabled cabin view to see if I had a performance improvement. I didn’t notice any difference after a few flights so I’ve enabled it again… however, the default Fenix wing views have gone missing. Any way to bring them back?!

guess  here  did  you  recycle it  again   cabin off  and  back on again   maybe   it  will return  after   you close  the  sim  down  and  restart

Edited by pete_auau

Peter kelberg