Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Just Flight announce Fokker 70 &100

Or if it's a 70: "We'll follow the little Fokker." 😉

I have good memories of the Digital Aviation version too - will be following this one! 

• Like 1

Same here, good memories of the Digital Aviation  F70/F100.

I'm a bit sceptical though. For the F70/100 Justflight has to prove they are able to do a modern AP/FMS with complete FMC and LNAV/VNAV functionality. They haven't done any yet.

Mike

• Upvote 3

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Good news, I used to love DA Fokker - long long time ago

Edited by Beardyman
  • Like 1

Artur 

6 hours ago, mikealpha said:

Same here, good memories of the Digital Aviation  F70/F100.

I'm a bit sceptical though. For the F70/100 Justflight has to prove they are able to do a modern AP/FMS with complete FMC and LNAV/VNAV functionality. They haven't done any yet.

Mike

I am still waiting that they finish the, only LNAV, of the BAE 146....

• Upvote 1

This is great. The 70 and 100 were in and out of Newcastle with KLM (started as Air UK) in my youth! 

In terms of systems I’m hoping the 146 RJ update will be done first and we will be able to judge from that how well JF make the EFIS etc. I reckon they’ll be good!

On 6/22/2022 at 12:52 PM, peloto said:

I am still waiting that they finish the, only LNAV, of the BAE 146....

The LNAV is already functional in the 146? LNAV is working very well here and we're not aware of any significant issues left to be addressed for the 146, so we're more focused on adding in new functionality, for example adding even more features to the EFB. 

Please submit a support ticket via our website if you have issues with LNAV or anything else on the 146 so it can be properly investigated and addressed. As others have said, we will not abandon our 146 following announcements of new products, although naturally aircraft will receive updates less regularly as they mature and bugs are fixed. All of our MSFS aircraft have continued to receive regular updates, both fixes and new features (free-of-charge).

Martyn - Just Flight

Edited by Martyn JF
  • Like 9

Martyn - Just Flight

Awesome news. Fokker 70 and 100, WOW. Hope JF makes it justice with proper VNAV LNAV and MCDU.

Edited by Nuno Pinto
  • Like 2

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

21 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

The LNAV is already functional in the 146? LNAV is working very well here and we're not aware of any significant issues left to be addressed for the 146, so we're more focused on adding in new functionality, for example adding even more features to the EFB.

Martyn - Just Flight

Thanks for the reply and updates, I mean that the FMS and the LNAV is not finished in the 146, there is not a flight path in the middle screen and the buttons LNAV1 and LNAV2 still do not work, and we hope that one more complicated like in the Fokker, it can be done well.

In the EFB the ideal would be to add the excellent own Navigraph app in one EFB´s tab, app added already in the upper menu of FS20 from Navigraph, and delete yours, and do not waste resources and time and focus in other EFB updates, or to do other better than the own Navigraph app....

16 minutes ago, peloto said:

there is not a flight path in the middle screen and the buttons LNAV1 and LNAV2 still do not work

You might be thinking of a different aircraft, the 146 doesn't have a middle screen showing the flight path, it's just got an electromechanical HSI.

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

3 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

You might be thinking of a different aircraft, the 146 doesn't have a middle screen showing the flight path, it's just got an electromechanical HSI.

Yes the buttons are there, in front of throttles.

15 minutes ago, peloto said:

Yes the buttons are there, in front of throttles.

The LNAV selector switch in front of the thrust levers just selects which LNAV system (1 or 2) is outputting to the HSI and autopilot. There is no middle screen that can display the FMS route, that is just a basic weather radar which will be made functional once Asobo provide developers with a means for getting weather data. The FMS/LNAV functionality is as complete and functional as the real 146. The RJ and Fokker 100 are different aircraft with more advanced LNAV/VNAV capabilities and those will be properly simulated.

If you need extra situational awareness from a moving map then you can either use something like the Navigraph app or the MSFS VFR map (with FP SYNC enabled in our FMS).

Martyn - Just Flight

Edited by Martyn JF
  • Like 6

Martyn - Just Flight

In the EFB the ideal would be to add the excellent own Navigraph app in one EFB´s tab, app added already in the upper menu of FS20 from Navigraph, and delete yours, and do not waste resources and time and focus in other EFB updates, or to do other better than the own Navigraph app....

Thanks for the feedback but we will continue to invest our time and resources into worthwhile EFB features. We are not able to reuse Navigraph's own app on our EFB and there is a lot more functionality to our EFB than just displaying Navigraph charts.

Martyn - Just Flight

Edited by Martyn JF

Martyn - Just Flight

@Martyn JF

Ah, so in real live in the 146´s FMC there is not an screen to whatch the FMC path?, and if it could be merged with the middle Radar Wheather?

I am trying to do constructive criticism, I hope don´t bother, the 146 is my favorite aircrat now, and I would like the best for it.

• Like 1

Why on earth should Justflight "merge" it with the weather radar screen when the real thing does not have it either? (I've at least understood Martyns post that the real 146 doesnt have it. I'm not owning a 146 typerating.)

The only thing Justflight should consider doing is to place a giant warning on their product page that this addon is not suitable for the ordinary magenta-line-boys and gals but for pilots who want to do a little more than just pushing LNAV + VNAV + AP ON.

Also, (not trying to steal some PMDG forum mod's words but) some people really should consider reading manuals first before blaming a dev to not have finished some features when in fact it's just not true.

Edited by Konterhalbe
  • Like 1

Would be another great Addon just like the BEa 146 👍

Looking forward to this release..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png