Sign in to follow this  
pyreegue

EGAA Belfast International/Aldergrove

4 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Wait till SU10 arrives. With DLSS that thing should be flying 

Mate that's awesome - I mean it performs well now.  Good stuff, so that's even better!

Hey I'm keen to grab Glasgow and Edinburgh - do these perform just as well?

Jase

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

21 minutes ago, JaseMelbo said:

Mate that's awesome - I mean it performs well now.  Good stuff, so that's even better!

Jase

Of course they do

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just bought and its amazing.

Performance is excellent!

Well done guys

Any chance of a Belfast City Airport EGAC?

• Like 1

Of course it's fantastic.😀 No performance problems for me and the detail is joy.  Just off to Glasgow from Belfast. But what's this VDGS module that's been mentioned? No sign of it when I downloaded the airport from OrbX? Is a separate download or what? How do you get it and how does it work? To be honest I don't bother with the Aerosoft one. Is it the same thing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaseMelbo said:

Jase

Seriously, just get them. Fantastic airports.

• Like 2

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

2 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Of course it's fantastic.😀 No performance problems for me and the detail is joy.  Just off to Glasgow from Belfast. But what's this VDGS module that's been mentioned? No sign of it when I downloaded the airport from OrbX? Is a separate download or what? How do you get it and how does it work? To be honest I don't bother with the Aerosoft one. Is it the same thing?

VDGS is the fancy docking system that guides you in precisely to the correct parking position.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

14 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

VDGS is the fancy docking system that guides you in precisely to the correct parking position.

I know but I don't understand how to install it, or uninstall it, for this airport?

• Like 1

Wow! This airport scenery is SO smooth and looks great! Love all the details, of which I am very glad there is so many. So much character. Great job with this one @pyreegue 🙂 🙂

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

2 hours ago, jarmstro said:

But what's this VDGS module that's been mentioned? No sign of it when I downloaded the airport from OrbX? Is a separate download or what? How do you get it and how does it work?

The ORBX product page has a link where you can find the VDGS addon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Millingp said:

Just bought and its amazing.

Performance is excellent!

Well done guys

Any chance of a Belfast City Airport EGAC?

Thanks. EGAC is not in my plans right now. Have to do an update for UKLL and UKBB, those have been left in the dark for quite a while. Then it's EGNX

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Then it's EGNX

I desperately need to know if there will be race cars driving around on Donnington Park...

36 minutes ago, JacquesBrel said:

I desperately need to know if there will be race cars driving around on Donnington Park...

How can there not be those???

• Like 4

Whoo-hoo! downloading now.

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.