Sign in to follow this  
pyreegue

EGAA Belfast International/Aldergrove

Hey there folks. Been a while since my last release. Belfast is being tested as we speak, expected to release this weekend.

A lot of exciting stuff included, can't possibly remember all of it LOL. VDGS, Animated peeps, a huge pile of cars in the back and quite a few other things. Full album here: https://imgur.com/a/R0V0qkc

Cheers

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2

Hey, that's me on the far left at the bar!

And where is my Guiness?

Did this airport have a military function at one time?  Some of the pavement almost looks like it, i.e. revetments and fighter-pens, etc.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

20 minutes ago, Mace said:

Hey, that's me on the far left at the bar!

And where is my Guiness?

Did this airport have a military function at one time?  Some of the pavement almost looks like it, i.e. revetments and fighter-pens, etc.

It did indeed. Was a base for RAF, then they relocated and now its' Joint Helicopter Command Flying Station Aldergrove. 

Edited by pyreegue

2 minutes ago, ianb2469 said:

Looks good. Jet2 don’t have split winglets though!

🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

That looks excellent! Been there a few times. It was the only airport where I saw airliners taking off and landing in opposite directions. No idea why.

• Like 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Looks nice, I saw a preview of this yesterday and it looked great.

I did not fly to Belfast much, but do more now for freight flights there with the 737 and was impressed with what i saw at the cargo area too.

• Like 1

The level of detail has also gone up a notch or two with this airport. No spoilers though, there will be some nice surprises for folks and a few subtle things that when pointed out just really impress. The still images don't come close to doing it justice.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

Awesome work!
Haven't bought any payware airports for MSFS yet (because of the still not fixed snow coverage bug where you cant even see where the RWY is...) except your Ukrainian Airports and EDI-GLA but this will be another purchase for me for sure!

Compared your screenshots to real world charts and runway markings are 100% accurate which is quite important for me tbh 😅😅

https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/Publications/2022-07-14-AIRAC/graphics/289712.pdf

Are the aircraft in your screenshots static aircraft included in the scenery?
If so, is there an option to disable? @pyreegue

They really bother when flying online.

Keep up the good work!
Слава Україні!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Konterhalbe said:

Awesome work!
Haven't bought any payware airports for MSFS yet (because of the still not fixed snow coverage bug where you cant even see where the RWY is...) except your Ukrainian Airports and EDI-GLA but this will be another purchase for me for sure!

Compared your screenshots to real world charts and runway markings are 100% accurate which is quite important for me tbh 😅😅

https://www.aurora.nats.co.uk/htmlAIP/Publications/2022-07-14-AIRAC/graphics/289712.pdf

Are the aircraft in your screenshots static aircraft included in the scenery?
If so, is there an option to disable? @pyreegue

They really bother when flying online.

Keep up the good work!
Слава Україні!

Thanks! Yes static aircraft are toggleable through ORBXCetnral. Not toggleable with MSFS Marketplace though. Героям слава!

Edited by pyreegue
  • Like 2

Looks fantastic!  I flew into EGAA on my first trip to Northern Ireland in 1999 so it certainly holds a spot in my heart.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Absolutely brilliant!!!

That's my local International Airport, but I fly a PA28 out of Newtownards EGAD.

Can't wait to get it.

Great work guys!!

• Like 1