Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

I will wait to see how this works out as I first want to know if FR24 did give permission to use their data for free for this project.

FR24 has also payware versions ….

• Like 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

16 minutes ago, GSalden said:

I will wait to see how this works out

All the airports I have tested have plenty of aircraft. The only issue I see is that some aircraft are showing white liveries. It's by far the best solution, and as such I have already completely deleted AIG from my system (which saved a tonne of disk space!)

• Like 3

Just tried this , installed ran injector and at LHBP was only seeing one KLM flight and didnt inject it into the scenery? Any ideas?

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

I have loved AIG for bringing traffic and matching liveries to the sim and, very often, hated it for being so clunky to install / setup and update. 

On the other hand FSLTL has been gentle on my nerves this morning. It was a breeze to set up via the FBW Installer and it seems to deliver just as good an immersion as AIG! 

Well done  😀

2Low2Slow

• Like 3

Hi,

I have yet to test the program, but have one question for those who have :

- Using AIG, the traffic was often using the wrong runway when comparing to FR24. Minded it was offline traffic, with FSTL been live, can I expect the traffic to use the correct runway like I can see in FR24 ? 

Pierre

6 minutes ago, Pochi said:

Hi,

I have yet to test the program, but have one question for those who have :

- Using AIG, the traffic was often using the wrong runway when comparing to FR24. Minded it was offline traffic, with FSTL been live, can I expect the traffic to use the correct runway like I can see in FR24 ? 

Pierre

From what I've seen after installing this afternoon (and based on what I understand having read a bit online) it appears that the injected AI, whilst sourced based on FR24 data, is still contrulled during the approach, landing, taxi and takeoff phases by the internal ATC. So whilst I might be wrong, but from what I understand the internally buggy AI is still just as likely to have things onthe wrong runway....

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

1 hour ago, Alvega said:

It doesn't seem to have that bug. I just injected traffic and immediately saw a plane cruising at FL360 over me. Went to Flightradar 24 to check and there it was.

Ok, that is very interesting to know, thanks. I wonder how they came around this bug, which AIG always told that it is an inherent issue of the MSFS AI engine...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Pas besoin de mettre un fichier .VMR ? dans Vpilot ? Si nous utilisons VATSIM ?

Ok I just saw it is in the fsltl-traffic-base folder

Edited by Axis3600
EDIT

3 minutes ago, Axis3600 said:

No need to put a .VMR file? in Vpilot? If we use VATSIM ?

User Guide & Support FAQ – FSLTL – FS Live Traffic Liveries

The FSLTL VMR file is titled FSLTL_Rules.vmr and can be found in the fsltl-traffic-base folder located in your MSFS Community folder.

Edited by guenseli

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nice 'side effect' of this is that the traffic shows up on the Fenix - finally. Great app. Kudos to the developer!

• Like 2

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

1 hour ago, Greazer said:

All the airports I have tested have plenty of aircraft. The only issue I see is that some aircraft are showing white liveries. It's by far the best solution, and as such I have already completely deleted AIG from my system (which saved a tonne of disk space!)

Agree probably the best solution from those available but I too see quite a number of aircraft with plain white liveries.  Any suggestions to deal with this?

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Unfortunately it is using the wrong runways for me at LHR. Taking off 09 but on FR24 they are taking off 27.

The log is very interesting to watch in the injector window.

At HKG I had a few white tails. So I added my aig-aitraffic-oci-beta massive folder of liveries...(Downloaded from Google Drive via here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuHlhSKZ38I watch from 2:25 onwards)

Now much better , only a few white tails. . Hope someone can make one combined file?

Amazing sim we have now.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x,  RTX4090, Varjo Aero, 32GB 3600MHz RAM , Samsung 980 Pro 1TB PCIe4.0,  980 1TB PCIe3.0, TUF B550M-PLUS (WIFI), Warthog HOTAS, Saitek PRO rudder pedals,  1440p Ultrawide, Track IR, TM Boeing yoke. 

14 minutes ago, Winkle Brown said:

Unfortunately it is using the wrong runways for me at LHR. Taking off 09 but on FR24 they are taking off 27.

At HKG I had a few white tails. So I added my aig-aitraffic-oci-beta massive folder of liveries...(Downloaded from Google Drive via here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuHlhSKZ38I watch from 2:25 onwards)

Now much better , only a few white tails. . Hope someone can make one combined file?

Amazing sim we have now.

I just deleted my AIG 41GB folder. I believe the folks from FSLTL will provide updates with the textures for the planes that are missing them (just saw one yet).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Great early Christmas gift!
Congratulations and thanks to the developers! 🍻

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

26 minutes ago, Winkle Brown said:

Amazing sim we have now.

Oh this is interesting - So you think that you can combine the models from both packages and FSLTL will pickup the AIG models and liveries as welll?? That would be amazing as one of my early observations is I'm getting quite a few white tails but also a number of the ASOBO generic models/liveries as well (despite having them off in settings).

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs