Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Cockspur C510 Mustang OUT NOW!

C510 Mustang v1.0.5 is now available

Changelog -

Sound re-mixed for better balance and volume -

Engines reworked for accurate performance during low and high altitude flights, including take off, no longer a rocket ship. -

FADEC updated, but not finished - Minor tweaks and fixes here and there

• Like 2

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

1 hour ago, 177B said:

Changelog -

Engines reworked for accurate performance during low and high altitude flights, including take off, no longer a rocket ship. -

Does the sound now change when you open the cabin door?

6 hours ago, 177B said:

Changelog -

Great to see that the Dev is working hard on fixing the issues with it.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I´m impressed, engine power feels realistic now, Avionic switch is now working properly using cockspur-aircraft-c510_v_1_0_5.

There is an update at my Dropbox regarding the Air Manager Panel. Love this plane and it´s great support. .

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sn0rddjvfvvnjns/AABKywyg3FHnNULRvHGtvbJsa?dl=0

https://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/m8y9-h-caae.png

Regards, Herbert

Herbert Puukka

MSFS - CJ4, Learjet 35A, Air Manager, PF3, Navigraph

10 minutes ago, Puukka said:

I´m impressed, engine power feels realistic now, Avionic switch is now working properly using cockspur-aircraft-c510_v_1_0_5.

There is an update at my Dropbox regarding the Air Manager Panel. Love this plane and it´s great support. .

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sn0rddjvfvvnjns/AABKywyg3FHnNULRvHGtvbJsa?dl=0

https://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/m8y9-h-caae.png

Regards, Herbert

Great to hear the developer is true to his word and committed!

• Like 4

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

21 hours ago, Doering said:

Great to hear the developer is true to his word and committed!

Certainly seems to be, I've purchased as I am a sucker for a business jet.

Definitely good to fly - still needs work, but the dev acknowledges that. That said, it will certainly get more outings (even in it's current state) than 6 out of 7 Carenado aircraft I have purchased over the years.....

someone flies this in VR ? Bought but am finding it almost impossible to input FMS. Does it even import simbrief ? What a mess in VR :S

The developer needs to start working on the big ticket issues before I would even begin to consider a purchase:

Sound
Shoddy texture work
Sound animation of buttons
No more "unmoveable switches"
Enabling the keypad on the center console - I'm sure this can be "hacked" somehow - the developer of the H-Jet managed to hack functioning vnav into the G3000. Maybe a pop up that visually
fits the keyboard.

As I've said in another post: The "waiting for Asobo to fix..." lamentation is wearing kinda thin.

6 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

I'm sure this can be "hacked" somehow - the developer of the H-Jet managed to hack functioning vnav into the G3000. Maybe a pop up that visually

fits the keyboard.

As I've said in another post: The "waiting for Asobo to fix..." lamentation is wearing kinda thin.

It's almost like the G3000 is open source and the NXi isn't. // *Wrong* corrected below//

G

Edited by Gazzareth
Correction

I am waiting for this project to mature but I like the direction it is headed. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

20 minutes ago, MattNischan said:

This is incorrect. The NXi source has been available for nearly a year. That's what the developer at Cockspur is already using.

https://github.com/microsoft/msfs-avionics-mirror

I stand corrected, had wrongly assumed it wasn't available when I had seen comments from yourselves saying the Keyboard and/or Mach changeover wasn't supported in the NXi...

G

3 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

had wrongly assumed it wasn't available when I had seen comments from yourselves saying the Keyboard and/or Mach changeover wasn't supported in the NXi...

Yeah, I meant that they were not presently implemented. A third party developer could take the source and implement them themselves, if they want (although to be fair to them, that's painful as they don't know the code, and then they have to keep their own changes up to date with a product that may experience code changes in future updates). In their position I would probably opt to wait for us to do it as well, as it avoids all manner of headaches.

Edited by MattNischan
  • Like 1

Godwisper,

If you are familiar with SimBrief, you can save some effort by loading a flight plan directly into MSFS using the Simbrief downloader. I created the following flight plan (Catalina Island to Santa Barbara)  in SimBrief:

LAX VTU GOLET

I used the RVAN (GPS) RWY 07 Procedure with GOLET Transition. The flight plan will load directly into the G1000Nxi, there is no need to manually enter the departure/arrival airports or the two VOR's as MSFS automatically loads them into the A/C. If you look on YouTube, there are videos showing how to use keyboard to input data. However, I am not sure if the G1000Nxi will accept airways from SimBrief, maybe someone can respond to that?

As to VR, the cockpit is very nice, and as far as I am concerned, it is much easier to fly the plane in VR.

The one comment is the landing at Santa Barbara, the A/C seemed very light, there is no heft to plane when touching down. 

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB