Sign in to follow this  
Gumerson

Majestic Software release 1.025 for Prepar3d v6

Hi, 

Owners of the MJC8Q400 wil find today an update were you will be able to install in P3D V4, V5, and V6! 

Would that indicate that p3dv6 is more close to be released as we thought?

Cheers

Richard

• Like 4

Does not look like a mistake in writing. Exciting times ahead I would say. 

brgds, Ron

Flying P3Dv5 with PMDG 737 NGXu, 747v3, 777; QW 787; Orbx; Chaseplane, AI Lights Reborn Pro, Lots of AI, AIController

Visit www.airlinesim.aero

Or it's still months away from release and the changes are so insubstantial that all they have to do is point to a different directory. 

• Upvote 1

I've published a video for this topic. Nothing has changed in Prepar3d web site, nor in download section, but why a developer like Majestic Software would include in a tiny update the option to install to v6? Nothing has been posted in Majestic Forums yet about this update.

Thanks for the news @Gumerson!  Downloading and checking it out now.

Dan

• Like 1

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

I wonder what they updated or was it just a v6 compatible update?  I don't see any update log etc.. or anything on their 'stalkerbook' 😉  A bit hush hush?

Find anything on your end?

Dan

Edited by dpergau

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

Fantastic!  Nice find.  

Thanks for sharing this!

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

On my user area: Version 1.025 full Q400 Download edition only installer for the Prepar3D V5.x and V6.x flight simulators

Wow...

If the MJC Q400 works then maybe EVERYTHING works.

Edit: VISUAL EXTENSION PACKAGE FOR THE MJC8Q400 updated too.

Edited by Juliet Alpha
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

I just hope V6.x has kicka$$ graphical power.  LM had more than 2 years to beef up the system.  We need to be able to put all sliders to max

And as usual force all devs to install outside the sim root (even MSFS 2020 does, as big portion of P3D devs are just lazy in this regard)

Edited by Skywolf
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

LOL OK Adrian123....We will put you in the book as undecided or maybe....LOL!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

Its been known for quite sometime that given the silence form LM, that they were working on a V6.

Peter Osborn

If they used unreal engine for scenery it could be something special. If its only as different from V5 as V5 was from V4 it won;t be on my buy again list.🤣

• Upvote 1