Sign in to follow this  
jrw4

April 29 PMDG update: 737, XBox, EFB, 777

He literally said nothing.

Honestly I’ve been the biggest supporter of these guy but it’s getting ridiculous.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, spitzer45 said:

By the way Mr randazzo should have been politician. 

Didn't you know, Robert tried running for office back in the day, Lt. Governor of Nevada

Everyone talked about it here

Edited by Wise87
  • Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Nothing new. PMDG is fixing their products to work better on XBox because that’s where the $$$$$ is. 

AMD 7950x3d, MSI 4090 Supreme Liquid, 64GB@6000 CL30, MSI X670E ACE, 4TB Crucial T700 nvme, MSI AIO, Asus 43" HDR1000, Quest Pro, VKB gunfighter, Bravo throttle, TPR, IBM Model M keyboard, Shure SM58

For those who can’t access the original, here it is (with minor paraphrasing, for clarity).

“Captains,

There has been some dev time bleed off on the 777 project, so our projected release date has now changed from an unspecified time in the future to a different unspecified time.

The good news is that this change in dev focus could potentially have allowed us to release a 737 update (better magenta line!), DC6 revamp, Xbox planes AND the EFB. But we haven’t actually done any of those things.

However, what I can say for sure is that at some unknown time in the future, I will get the green light to give you a wildly inaccurate estimate of when you’ll get the (partially functioning) EFB. 

Yours sincerely, with great joy.

Captain Bobby R.”

• Like 14

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

1 hour ago, MDFlier said:

LOL... I always said that if you gave away free money on this forum that 1/2 the folks would complain about the amount and the other 1/2 would complain about the denomination of the bills.

try me

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

Oh look, nearing a year since the release of the 737 line and still no EFB in sight, nor any public estimate for a release date. Not that Robert ever was right about any of those dates in the past. I can't remember a single release of theirs that was not at least 3 to 9 months delayed from initial estimates.

Edited by Farlis

What I would really like to see is some effort in fixing the Gyro Pilot on the DC6 to work with the GPS. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Didn't you know Keirtt, were not allowed to have an opinions on Avsim. I mentioned I was disappointed in the Fenix delay during a past post when an OG member tried to guilt me about it. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

6 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Didn't you know Keirtt, were not allowed to have an opinions on Avsim. I mentioned I was disappointed in the Fenix delay during a past post when an OG member tried to guilt me about it. 

Nah, you just don’t like other people challenging your opinion.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

At this point I'm convinced PMDG post these updates just to get a giggle out of reading avsim threads on it!

• Like 7

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

6 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Nah, you just don’t like other people challenging your opinion.

Apparently you didn’t read the entire past topic, typical. 😉

Dan

Just now, Wise87 said:

Apparently you didn’t read the entire past topic, typical. 😉

I don't disagree with your point in the other thread, but in this context, it's completely offtopic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BufordTX said:

Nothing new. PMDG is fixing their products to work better on XBox because that’s where the $$$$$ is. 

As they should- they are a business. Please continue to make boatloads of money on XBox so you can pay for developers to make PC planes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Nothing new on the 777, OK I'm out nothing new to see here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1