Sign in to follow this  
alexcolka

XP12.06b1 is out

Black flashes, no mention of cloud fix that was supposed to have been in b2 and no mention of the excess rain either. Bit of a light patch, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

5 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Black flashes, no mention of cloud fix that was supposed to have been in b2 and no mention of the excess rain either. Bit of a light patch, unfortunately.

They take it lightly 🙂

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Preferred Simulator: X-Plane (and seriously considering AEROFLY FS 4 too)

3 hours ago, efis007 said:

I recently upgraded my GTX-960 2gb card to a new RTX-3060 12gb.
This way I no longer have the magenta bug and can experience XP12 better.

Well its a about time.

No black flashes,

No Magenta bug.

Now you can enjoy X Plane like it was meant to be. Glad you made the move. 😃

• Like 1

How LR has transformed weather and clouds in XP12 is absolutely astonishing. Really looking forward to future developments from the team.

5 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

Why. They either use there time fixing bugs or waste it dealing with angry customers, i know which i would rather they did. They do know whats going on, just have better things to do.

Does Asobo "waste" time dealing with customers on their forums? Or is Laminar afraid to directly communicate with theirs?

Setup: RX6800 | 5800X3D + B450 | 32GB 3200MHz | X-Plane 12

22 minutes ago, bogdansrb said:

Does Asobo "waste" time dealing with customers on their forums? Or is Laminar afraid to directly communicate with theirs?

They employ someone to do it. Why would a small company employ someone to sit on forums all day long communicating with us lot, you've got to be mad 😄

• Upvote 1

Greetings from the flight deck of a ToLiSS A21N. On my way to LPFR in beta 3.

Screenshot-20230802-184000.jpg

P.S: No black flashes for me. May AMD be less buggy than NVidia for once?

Edited by Bjoern
  • Like 1

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

4 minutes ago, Bjoern said:

Greetings from the flight deck of a ToLiSS A21N. On my way to LPFR in beta 3.

P.S: No black flashes for me. May AMD be less buggy than NVidia for once?

Congratulations !  Yet in Algarve while air temp is rather high, water is coldishhhhhh

It's probably an AMD advantage, yes, but honestly I rather prefer Nividia, and will wait for a fix 🙂

Good landing !

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Preferred Simulator: X-Plane (and seriously considering AEROFLY FS 4 too)

21 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Yet in Algarve while air temp is rather high, water is coldishhhhhh

Around 20°C is perfect for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UKflyer said:

They employ someone to do it. Why would a small company employ someone to sit on forums all day long communicating with us lot, you've got to be mad 😄

To receive feedback from PAYING customers? Report bugs and issues? Feature requests?

Why do they have facebook, instagram pages, youtube channel? Someone is already employed to deal with these.

Edited by bogdansrb

Setup: RX6800 | 5800X3D + B450 | 32GB 3200MHz | X-Plane 12

16 minutes ago, bogdansrb said:

To receive feedback from PAYING customers? Report bugs and issues? Feature requests?

Why do they have facebook, instagram pages, youtube channel? Someone is already employed to deal with these.

Actually on the org we have a decicated atc thread so jim has a one stop spot to see and let us know whats happening. But he still asks for bug reports the correct way. And one laminar person does occasionaly stop by when he is able.

6 hours ago, jcomm said:

🥴

Just means its not a simple bug like the rain or it wasnt ready for this release.

2 hours ago, mjrhealth said:

Just means its not a simple bug like the rain or it wasnt ready for this release.

think it is probably more that very sexy rain updates are in process like squall, so fixing something that will be obsolete very soon (even if it is "easy") isn't on the todo list at all, let alone high on it.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

spacer.png

The mood at sunset is great! With a bit more light bouncing off the cockpit sufaces, it would be almost perfect.

spacer.png

(Last one, I promise.)

So far no complaints about 12.06b3 save for the still existing crash on exit with FlyWithLua installed and Zink enabled (been like that since 12.04b5; reported to LR).

• Like 3