Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Map: Every bespoke airport, POI, & photogrammetry city.

A person made a Google map showing them all, he last updated it 2 days ago. I would suggest downloading it to your hard disk as a .kml file and also as a .kmz file. Both can be read in online or offline Google maps app. (Because it is his map and someday he may take it down or it becomes spoiled). I doubt anyone else will ever make one. 

For instance you can zoom in to see the locations of all the POI in any region. Both the MS originals and those from the updates: WU, CU, GOTY, 40th Anniversary etc. 

Click on the 3 dots on top of map in order to choose to download it to your hard drive.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1KUg5jwyT_9k2A9n5IZ99UChlhfVUfO5S&ll=6.9401351755277405%2C-23.028915134521867&z=1

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Nice.

It does however miss the Photogrammetry Cities of the 3 City Updates and the newest POI's of the WU 14 are also not there yet.

Edited by Farlis

The best app to view all 3DCities and POI is FStarter. Soon to be updated with all WU 14 new cities, airports and POIs.

15 minutes ago, nas123 said:

The best app to view all 3DCities and POI is FStarter. Soon to be updated with all WU 14 new cities, airports and POIs.

Thnak you, that sounds like a great app !

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

FStarter has many features, like adding your own POIs and train approaches and landings at any airport in the world.

It has lists and maps of all 3DCities, MSFS POIs, MSFS bespoke airports that let you start your flight with a mouse click.

It is ideal for those who want to explore the MSFS world and see all its beauty.

When you found your preferred place to fly in, just add it it to your POI list so you can find later.

This has been around for quite some time (by Aquila Simulations). It's excellent and very useful, and keeps updated as far as I know (WU14 already included).

Edited by edpatino

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Has been around for a very long time, saved this to my hard drive years ago. Extremely useful. 

It’s missing some airport in Canada. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Airport Finder has it all, plus your addons and weather

• Like 3

Sounds good, will check it out!

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

14 hours ago, Noooch said:

Airport Finder has it all, plus your addons and weather

Link? Like it’s for MSFS ? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

^ A very profound signature excerpted from _The Wisdom of the Shannon Family_ , by Mama June, Chickadee, Chubbs, Pumpkin, Honey Boo Boo, Sugar Bear, Uncle Poodle, and Gino. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I ggogled and that's what I came up with:

https://de.flightsim.to/file/36003/airport-finder

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

On 7/30/2023 at 4:53 PM, fakeflyer737 said:

Yes, and it works very well.  Many of the other solutions can't ID encrypted airports in the "Official" folder, such as those purchased through the MS Store, and only show what is in your Community folder (Volanta and Little Nav Map have this drawback). But Airport Finder shows both.  It also doesn't mess with your Community folder like some "addon organizer" apps.

Been using it for the last week and it works remarkably well for the purpose of seeing all of the upgraded scenery locations that you have access to, both 3rd party and Asobo.

Edited by PurdueKev

- Kevin

Windows 10 / i9-10900k / Zotac RTX-3080 Trinity OC (12GB) / MSI MEG Z490 ACE mobo / Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT liquid cooler / 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3333MHz C16 DDR4 RAM / Dell Alienware AW3418DW WQHD 3440x1440 GSync / Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 2TB (OS) & 860 EVO 4TB SDD / WD Caviar Black 4TB HDD  / EVGA Supernova 850 G5 PSU / Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 case / Virpil Warbird base with ThrustMaster Warthog HOTAS grip / MFG Crosswind rudder pedals / Virtual-Fly TQ6+ throttle quadrant / Winwing Orion HOTAS F-18 Throttle / Virpil TCS+ collective base with Hawk-60 grip / Saitek Trim Wheel / Saitek Radio and Switch Panels / Winwing Combat Ready Panel / Tobii 5

Well this is all very well but when I go to Flightsim.to it is mostly in German! 

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."