Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

New version of Rex Accuseason

11 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

I guess ORBX is later to the party because ORBX Central normally automates the update process and the script for doing that could be still in the works. I am patient but waiting for it is easy for me since my flightsim season will not start for at least another month.

We are not late to the party, we are simply still waiting for the actual package from REX. Everything else has been setup on our end for over a week. Hopefully we receive the package soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sante Sottile

Well, after a successful first installation / start, the app is giving me a 'License Not Valid!' warning and refuses to open.

Thanks Rex, you really know how to launch a product....

Edit: or is this just a strategy to make sure everyone opens Rex Axis accounts before we can get support...?

Edited by scotchegg

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

36 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

Well, after a successful first installation / start, the app is giving me a 'License Not Valid!' warning and refuses to open.

I too had issues with the license after successfully using it since launch. Disabled my VPN and all was well.

22 minutes ago, mobeans10 said:

I too had issues with the license after successfully using it since launch. Disabled my VPN and all was well.

I’m not using a VPN.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

7 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

I’m not using a VPN.

The solution from Rex is to delete Documents\REX 7\REX AccuSeason Advanced Edition\profile.json and register again.

Edited by Reader
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Reader said:

The solution from Rex is to delete Documents\REX 7\REX AccuSeason Advanced Edition\profile.json and register again.

Cheers, that did it.

In my case, the new Accuseason Advanced induced microstutters, beside the brown coloring of runways

• Like 1

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720

I also had validation issues all of a sudden. I did delete the appropriate .json file, tried to login into my Axis account and it said that I hadn't one.

Then I logged into the Axis Account which it said it didn't have and for some inexplicable reason AccuSeason Advanced had vanished from my products in the Account. So I had to add it again and after that could register it again.

Strange.

On 9/22/2023 at 5:39 PM, MikeT707 said:

Here are some images I took around Bern, Switzerland where I have zero addons installed, so this is vanilla MSFS. These images demonstrate the tile popping defect that is resident in the MSFS codebase and is a defect that only Microsoft/Asobo can fix. As you can see in this series of images that progress past the Bern airport, tiles pop as you move forward.  I do hope Microsoft/Asobo find a fix for this issue in the MSFS codebase, but unfortunately, this is not a defect that can be fixed outside of the MSFS codebase.  

But this is something "new" then, never noticed it that bad around LSZB (my hometown), but to be honest, also for quiet some time not flying in and out of LSZB anymore. But I am pretty sure it was not that bad some months ago, what a bummer... thanks for showing it in a Vanilla install anyway, so it is not related to REX Accuseason, good to know.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

3 hours ago, Farlis said:

I also had validation issues all of a sudden. I did delete the appropriate .json file, tried to login into my Axis account and it said that I hadn't one.

Then I logged into the Axis Account which it said it didn't have and for some inexplicable reason AccuSeason Advanced had vanished from my products in the Account. So I had to add it again and after that could register it again.

Strange.

I'm guessing there are issues with authenticating people's licences on the back end at REX.

Weather Force is now telling me that I don't have a licence for my user profile, despite the add-on working no problem for the past year.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Same here Weather Force stop to run with licence error. 

Anyone having issues logging in with your credentials with the Product REgistration? I an log into the website but the client doesnt allow me to...

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

3 hours ago, vegasjon said:

Anyone having issues logging in with your credentials with the Product REgistration? I an log into the website but the client doesnt allow me to...

Just look what I wrote about right on this very page. 

The solution is also in there.

" New update of REX went and deleted my entire Community folder (I had selected the custom Community folder option when installing). "

Quote from message by c912039 on page 4 of thread below:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/635464-update-13380-destroyed-all-my-settings/page/4/#comments

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.