Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

New version of Rex Accuseason

After some hassles yesterday I managed to get the Advanced edition installed.

BUT

If doesn't seem to be injecting any textures into the sim.

Here in Canada most trees are showing some color but with automatic selected all trees look the same as they did in June.

I also tried applying an Autumn preset but all trees are still green.

Before I submit a ticket, can someone tell me if I'm just overlooking a setting or something?

And BTW, the original version worked fine.

Thanks,

Lloyd

Edited by Noell

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX3080Ti Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

5 minutes ago, Noell said:

Before I submit a ticket, can someone tell me if I'm just overlooking a setting or something?

Did you install it to the correct location?  I almost installed to 'Steam' but I have my MSFS Community folder in a separate location so had to install to 'Custom' location.  Check your Community folder and make sure you see all the rex-accuseason folders. 

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

6 minutes ago, Noell said:

If doesn't seem to be injecting any textures into the sim

Did you verify that the correct community folder is set? If Accuseason installs all the files into the wrong folder, you wont see anything inside your sim. So probably quickly check if the rex folders appear inside your community folder after applying a preset...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Ok, I installed. But I need to register to get it to run. I go to REX Axis and it asked me info one item being "Product Key". I purchased through ORBX and as best I can tell, you don't get one with that type of purchase / install. Am I wrong? 

32 minutes ago, lehbird said:

Am I wrong? 

Yes.
Please look at Documents\REX 6\REX AccuSeason\profile.xml
The serial number is in that and it can be opened using Notepad. 
Your "Order number" is your Orbx transaction number and
when you register at Rex Axis, you will need to use the same email
address that you used at Orbx Direct.

14 minutes ago, Booms said:

This app will be kinda pointless with the release of 2024 no?

Perhaps, if you’re willing to wait a year give or take to find out.

• Like 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

9 hours ago, rstough said:

I am going to ask that you reach out to our support staff at: https://rexaxis.com.  We will can assist you get things squared away.

Thanks Reed I had done that but just now in following the instructions to redo and not use Rex Axis registration I realized looking for my Order Number I apparently actually bought it through OrbX originally so now it sounds like I need to wait a bit for OrbX to update something.  Advanced does show in their system but I only have the option to buy

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

Hi! Suddenly, one day after the installation, I get "No data found" when tying to choose month and week manually... Anyone else?

2 hours ago, Noell said:

After some hassles yesterday I managed to get the Advanced edition installed.

BUT

If doesn't seem to be injecting any textures into the sim.

Here in Canada most trees are showing some color but with automatic selected all trees look the same as they did in June.

I also tried applying an Autumn preset but all trees are still green.

And BTW, the original version worked fine.

Thanks,

Lloyd

I have the same issue. All Rex folders are in the community folder and as I make selections in accuseason I see the file time change so the app is injecting into my active folder. The trees are changed but terrain is not. I bought via orbx. I guess I’ll wait until orbx has the update working.

How do I change settings after I've chosen "Automation Mode"?

Everything seemed to install just fine, and I selected automation mode, but afterwards decided to change a setting. But now when I click on the desktop Accuseason icon, I get a pop up saying "Accuseason Advanced is set on Automation mode and will close after 5 minutes". I've waited a couple of hours, clicked the icon a number of times, and tried restarting the pc, but still the same message,

Will I have to uninstall/reinstall Accuseason to change the settings, or am I missing something?

Thanks - Bob

23 hours ago, MindYerBeak said:

Go to settings hit restore.Go to update manually and  update.Download and install.Done.

Thanks for the reply  but this does not work it still states no update available!

Thanks

Daz

6 minutes ago, BBCM said:

How do I change settings after I've chosen "Automation Mode"?

Everything seemed to install just fine, and I selected automation mode, but afterwards decided to change a setting. But now when I click on the desktop Accuseason icon, I get a pop up saying "Accuseason Advanced is set on Automation mode and will close after 5 minutes". I've waited a couple of hours, clicked the icon a number of times, and tried restarting the pc, but still the same message,

Will I have to uninstall/reinstall Accuseason to change the settings, or am I missing something?

Thanks - Bob

Hi Bob. Go to the Windows System Tray on the bottom right of your screen near the clock and date. Click the carrot and Windows will display a little popup. In there you will see the icon for AccuSeason. Click that and the app will display. Let me know if that works for you.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

25 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

Hi Bob. Go to the Windows System Tray on the bottom right of your screen near the clock and date. Click the carrot and Windows will display a little popup. In there you will see the icon for AccuSeason. Click that and the app will display. Let me know if that works for you.

Yep, that worked. Thanks - Bob