Sign in to follow this  
Andrew2448

PMDG Status Update 07OCT2023

Well they had to put out an update because of constant nagging from several users on their very own forums so Rob gave them the ol usual " wall of text speech" to ease some of the users minds that they are still alive and kicking. That's how I see it.

Looking forward to at least a screen shot of the 777 before word not allowed freezes over.

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, DModjo said:

Every update is just a stupid wall of text with no actual updates. 

PMDG Universal Flight Tablet:
The tablet is finally coming to the 737! During our weekly meeting a release date was set and we have begun the process of preparing the update cycle that will make the tablet live for you in the 737 series.

• Like 5

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

46 minutes ago, psolk said:

The tablet is finally coming to the 737! During our weekly meeting a release date was set and we have begun the process of preparing the update cycle that will make the tablet live for you in the 737 series.

Sure it is.

• Like 2

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

While I’m always excited for the latest news. I’m always a little cautious when it comes to PMDG announcements. They made it sound like they were very close to release in both the 11 August and 2 September announcements. I’ll believe it when it releases. 

Edited by Wise87
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

2 hours ago, psolk said:

Lol. This doesn’t mean anything. An actual release date or release is an update. A ‘we’re preparing an update’ is not news. 

Global Flight Operations has a set release date too. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Mine is on blocks in the hangar missing the Gyropilot and GPS units which are in the avionics shop, parts on back order. 

Yeah, we've talked about this before and it's intermittent issues. They are intermittent but when they hit...they hit.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

All I can say is that this tablet needs to be pretty darn innovative when compared to all the other aircraft tablets out there in the sim today.  I am pretty keen to see what this tablet will do that the others don't.

Let's see.

Jase

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Edit: NVM it will release when it releases.

Edited by JBDB-MD80

Nice to hear the EFB's release date is imminent (?) However, does anyone know if it's going to be possible to link the EFB onto an actual Ipad? I'm guessing not, but it would be ultra cool if it is... just wondering. :cool:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Just another "it's coming (tm)" update. Wow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

9 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Just another "it's coming (tm)" update. Wow.

I think more people are waking up to this. 

7 hours ago, DModjo said:

Every update is just a stupid wall of text with no actual updates. 

Remember......once you embrace the dark side, forever will it dominate your destiny. Embrace the light, and you will see through that wall of text as if it were a clear pane of glass. Only then will you understand the true nature of the Force.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Since RSS is talking about momentum, I think we'll have the Fenix IAE before the 737 gets a tablet, and we'll have the A319 and A321 with all sharklets and stuff before we get the 777.

Here's how i really see the timeline for the years to come:

- PMDG finishes the 737 777 and 747, a whole new simulator will be out by then and the cycle repeats with a "new" 737 in the works for this new platform;

- FSL finally finishes their A330 for MSFS which, as usual, is already being deprecated;

- LevelD releases the 757;

- Captain sim produces a brand new shell for all the 777 models and releases them for this new simulator. Fortunately, the simulator will be so advanced that they can get away with the default 777 panel.

Edited by Nuno Pinto
  • Like 3

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11