Sign in to follow this  
vonduck

CTD's all the time now!

13 minutes ago, micstatic said:

From everything I’ve read this is not related to graphics. Seems to be a server side issue related to bing data 

This OP mentioned exception code I even got after starting MSFS, with DX12, bought an addon ESSA from ORBX within the MSFS Marketplace and downloaded it. I left my PC back, with MSFS running (downloading) and when I came back, my screen froze and nothing worked anymore. Even my Windows froze. MSFS showed me the "Your Graphicscard has encountered......." poppup message. After Restarting my PC I saw exact the exception code the OP menitoned in the event viewer.
So I did NOT used the MSFS map view, did NOT fly and my MSFS CTD with that message. I have a non personal OC iCHILL 4090 watercooled and 7900X3D CPU wich is stable (only PBO 150mhz and CurveOptimizer for my AMD CPU turned to Negative 28). 

With DX11, non of above issues accoured. Before SU13, also never hat CTD with DX12 and VRAM or Graphiccards issues.

I do not think it´s the server issue at my end.

• Like 3

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

19 minutes ago, micstatic said:

From everything I’ve read this is not related to graphics. Seems to be a server side issue related to bing data 

deleted double post

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

So far so good with 537.34 (and DX12). Five flights, five different aircraft, locations and times of day. Will have time to test a bit more later. 

• Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

7 hours ago, vonduck said:

Hi guys, ive never had these issues before but now plagued by CTDs all the time...

One lot of CTDs was the latest Nvidia graphics driver which i fixed by reverting to and older version... but this keeps happening...as below... sometimes 30 mins into a flight..other times 10 mins...

All of my flights have been in VR...which usually causes zero issues...

I've had CTDs with my RTX3080 + VR for a couple of months almost every 2nd flight, no matter if I used Quest 2 or Quest 3 headset. Neither reinstalling MSFS nor Windows solved issue. Newest version of NVIDIA driver and also versions marked by community as stable ones didn't solve the problem. I don't have OC set for my RAM, CPU, etc.

But... after PMDG released UFT I completely unistalled VSR Radio and All In One Tablet (from FlightSimulator.Me), removed REX AccuSeasons textures and now I don't have any CTDs...

So maybe some addons cause your problems with CTD (especially after SU13 update). It's worth to check it. The only addons/app I use with MSFS now are: PMDG 737-800, VPilot, Oculus App + Oculus Debug Tool + OpenXR Toolkit, FS2Crew RAAS, AI models (no injector) from FS Traffic and of course sceneries (activated for specific flight with MSFS Addon Linker).

0xc0000005 error is the worst error because you don't know what exactly triggered it and it may be anything (in my case one of the addons I removed, however I blamed MS/Asobo for this).

Edited by AdiR
  • Like 2

Adrian

Add another to the list of users experiencing this since SU13. I've tried all the usual remedies. 🙄 

• Like 2

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

2 hours ago, AdiR said:

I've had CTDs with my RTX3080 + VR for a couple of months almost every 2nd flight, no matter if I used Quest 2 or Quest 3 headset. Neither reinstalling MSFS nor Windows solved issue. Newest version of NVIDIA driver and also versions marked by community as stable ones didn't solve the problem. I don't have OC set for my RAM, CPU, etc.

But... after PMDG released UFT I completely unistalled VSR Radio and All In One Tablet (from FlightSimulator.Me), removed REX AccuSeasons textures and now I don't have any CTDs...

So maybe some addons cause your problems with CTD (especially after SU13 update). It's worth to check it. The only addons/app I use with MSFS now are: PMDG 737-800, VPilot, Oculus App + Oculus Debug Tool + OpenXR Toolkit, FS2Crew RAAS, AI models (no injector) from FS Traffic and of course sceneries (activated for specific flight with MSFS Addon Linker).

0xc0000005 error is the worst error because you don't know what exactly triggered it and it may be anything (in my case one of the addons I removed, however I blamed MS/Asobo for this).

Thanks guys for all the input and glad (if you know what i mean) that im not alone in this...

Ill try the removal of all addons and see if thats the issue first... then another driver... will report back... will also try DX 12 as used to use that but got tired of the ground bleed through issue...

Really appreciate this chaps

• Like 2

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

53 minutes ago, vonduck said:

Thanks guys for all the input and glad (if you know what i mean) that im not alone in this...

Ill try the removal of all addons and see if thats the issue first... then another driver... will report back... will also try DX 12 as used to use that but got tired of the ground bleed through issue...

Really appreciate this chaps

I did: removed all addons and marketplace purchases, turned off traffic and weather, no overclocks, repaired msfs app, triple-scanned the file system, memory check, DX11, no caching, deleted exe.xml. No improvement. 

Edited by odourboy
  • Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

2 hours ago, odourboy said:

Add another to the list of users experiencing this since SU13. I've tried all the usual remedies. 🙄 

And another.  Using DX12 and newest drivers.  Reverting back to 531.29 seems to help if not resolve the issue.  Could litterally leave the sim running fo rdays without a CTD before SU13.  Started almost immediately as well.  My forst thought was something got corrupted with all of the install problems that day,

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, odourboy said:

I did: removed all addons and marketplace purchases, turned off traffic and weather, no overclocks, repaired msfs app, triple-scanned the file system, memory check, DX11, no caching, deleted exe.xml. No improvement. 

Holy moly! Seems that there is no absolute cure for this....

If you can run the sim with no issues..then i guess you are one of the very lucky! SIgh....

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

Ok, just completed a flight (same flight last 4 times) with no CTD.. was flying in 2D mode... emptied community folder and just kept Naigrapgh stuff, Fenix... did not use FSLTL... perhaps thats the culprit?

Will try again another flight and progressively add my airports back...

The plot thickens!

Doug 

I did a few flights this morning with all my regular addons and settings and no CTDs. The theory that Bing data is the culprit is looking interesting. 

• Like 1

Just had a CTD for the first time in ages after MSFS updated itself.  

Not much in my community folder but was flying PMDG 737 from DD KEWR to LatinVFR KMIA which is the same flight I've done a dozen time's prior to the update with no issues.

I know another user mentioned FSLTL but just to add I use AIG so I doubt it is that unless it is an overall traffic issue... 

I did also have an W10 update today as well just to add to the mess...  Using DX12 

Edited by psolk
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I just got two in a row. One while installing the nav update and the second right after when installing Canada WU update. What is going on? I'm going to fire up the flight and see if that'll CTD. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |