Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Which aircraft by Christmas ?

I'm hoping for the Fenix A321.

NAX669.png

20 minutes ago, threegreen said:

This has nothing to do with a PMDG war. The EFB struggle has nothing to do with the 777, that's the only point. As for wasted time, no it's not because the missing functionality was out of their control and uncertain if it would ever come at all, so the only options were to either develop a work around or sit and do nothing, the latter of which I think no one would have liked.

Ok, we'll need to agree to disagree.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Not seen it mentioned yet, but FSW Lear 35 is in beta, so from comments on Discord we could well see that before the end of the year..

G

Added:::

<@&1142249104332816475> Beta has officially started and our team is made up from real Learjet pilots Learjet instructors and others that work with Learjets. Already making improvements and also getting other odd things finished. We hope to only stay in beta for around 3-4 weeks.

Edited by Gazzareth
  • Like 2

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

26 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

By Christmas, I only see Block 2

I am not sure I'd even take that bet right now.

3 hours ago, turbomax said:

and the best kept secret: Hot Start Challenger 650, converted from x-plane 12 😊

Biggest Comedy post in the whole thread. Yeah not going to happen.

Edited by JBDB-MD80

7 hours ago, threegreen said:

What made PMDG take so long with EFB development was a missing piece in the sim to facilitate communication between the tablet and the aircraft and coming up with a work around. That missing piece has now been implemented by Asobo and it doesn't have anything to do with the development of an actual aircraft anyway.

I'm not sure why people still seem to assume that PMDG actually spent 1 1/2 years or so working on just the EFB user interface or a performance calculator or that they stopped working on the 777. Kok actually said that resources were scarce for the EFB while they were struggling with that because they were tied to other projects. The 777 may or may not be delayed in the end, but logically that doesn't have anything to do with the EFB. We've already had the 737 for more than a year despite the EFB being delayed.

Blah Blah Blah a thousands of times with this type of post.Text Ad Naseam 

Edited by JBDB-MD80

1 hour ago, F737MAX said:

PA-38 definitely not

That’s a shame. An interesting read, disappointing, but good to see they have quality control and maintain high standards.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

1 hour ago, F737MAX said:

By Christmas, I only see Block 2 of the Fenix A320 and the iniBuilds A320neo.

Early next year, JustFlight Avro Vulcan, A2A Sim's next aircraft, TFDi MD-11.

Q1 to Q2 next year: Fenix A319 and A321, whatever FSLabs is working on, PMDG 777-200LR, BlueBird 757, Aerosoft A330-300, iniBuild's own long-haul Airbus.

PA-38 definitely not:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/just-flight-announced-piper-tomahawk/457886/137

Complete and utter guesswork, however.

The PA-38 will be the last of those 3, the Avro RJ, I suspect will be the first and not too far away.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

2 hours ago, F737MAX said:

By Christmas, I only see Block 2 of the Fenix A320 and the iniBuilds A320neo.

Early next year, JustFlight Avro Vulcan, A2A Sim's next aircraft, TFDi MD-11.

Q1 to Q2 next year: Fenix A319 and A321, whatever FSLabs is working on, PMDG 777-200LR, BlueBird 757, Aerosoft A330-300, iniBuild's own long-haul Airbus.

PA-38 definitely not:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/just-flight-announced-piper-tomahawk/457886/137

Complete and utter guesswork, however.

I knew two CFI's that died in the Tomahawk. I wouldn't even fly it in a flight sim. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, lwt1971 said:

am intrigued by the secret airbus project iniBuilds has been teasing a lot about, for which the reveal is coming by end of year, though will only release after (lot of rampant discussion/speculation on their discord).. this is what they've confirmed below, they also recently said they've been working on it since 2020. Given what they say below gotta be one of A330, A340, or A350

The A321XLR is technically a long haul as well 😛

6 hours ago, Ron Lefebvre said:

I would like to see another GA that uses G1000 so I can justify keeping Navigraph.

Unless you guys know of one already on the market that is sublime.

🙂

King Air G1000 mod.. and the price is right..

• Like 2

Bert

FSW Learjet 35A

hMsGKoN.png

Cockspur G650

3d5f13858aa62e5ed9ca9a075246a04814408448 

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2