Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

iniBuilds A300-600 - Airliner Development Update 3

25 minutes ago, micstatic said:

I’m intrigued by this one, yet I’m not. So much of the experience to me is the virtual cockpit. The a300 will feel just like the a310 to me. So it won’t feel like a true new airplane.  But that’s me 

I actually basically avoided the 310 partly for this reason, and partly because it is just not used anymore in commercial operations outside Iran. I like cargo ops and so the 310 opens a lot of real-world and plausible real-world routes for me. 

Dan Scott

9 hours ago, abrams_tank said:

The sheer number of quality planes coming to MSFS is mind boggling. I look forward to this one too from iniBuilds.

Most of the aircraft "coming" are already available for the other sims. Hardly mind boggling considering most developers are just bringing their planes across to the new sim. 

Edited by pommy80
  • Like 1

Daniel

GPU : Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC | CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D  | Memory : Kingston Fury Beast 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 | Motherboard : Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX | Win : 11.

8 minutes ago, pommy80 said:

Most of the aircraft "coming" are already available for the other sims. Hardly mind boggling considering most developers are just bringing their planes across to the new sim. 

Nah. We haven’t had a bunch of quality planes in one sim all at once, some were quality p3d/fsx addons but missing in xplane and vice versa. 

• Like 6

I’d feel better and more excited about this if the A310 was a little more refined.  It still has a few bugs that need attention.  I’m always reluctant to buy another product from a DEV whose preceding products remain glitchy and stop receiving attention- especially when released not long ago. 

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

7 hours ago, james_d said:

I loved this plane in XP11 but never really gelled with the A310 in MSFS. Hope they move it forward a bit with this release. Hopping that the performance is better. The Fenix and PMDG are notably better in this regard 

IIRC they said they re-wrote a lot of code.

1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I’d feel better and more excited about this if the A310 was a little more refined.  It still has a few bugs that need attention.  I’m always reluctant to buy another product from a DEV whose preceding products remain glitchy and stop receiving attention- especially when released not long ago. 

What's wrong with the A310? I flew it the other day it was fine.

Edited by Tuskin38

4 hours ago, Cognita said:

I actually basically avoided the 310 partly for this reason, and partly because it is just not used anymore in commercial operations outside Iran. I like cargo ops and so the 310 opens a lot of real-world and plausible real-world routes for me. 

Not a factor for me. I like to fly planes I enjoy flying vs worrying about real world routes. 

• Like 7

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

5 hours ago, rick celik said:

Nah. We haven’t had a bunch of quality planes in one sim all at once, some were quality p3d/fsx addons but missing in xplane and vice versa. 

I don't think that's going to change much for MSFS/2024 either there will always me missing aircraft here that are available on other platforms especially the X-Plane ones.

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Like 1

How many updates has the A310 had since release.  I bought it on day 1 and was sort of half disappointed. I didn't go back to it.

10 minutes ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

I don't think that's going to change much for MSFS/2024 either there will always me missing aircraft here that are available on other platforms especially the X-Plane ones.

I think that’s already changed in my opinion. I think we’ll see most planes on MSFS. 

2 hours ago, ErichB said:

I bought it on day 1

You bought a free plane?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Farlis said:

You bought a free plane?

The lines between pay and free these days are blurred.🤣  I had forgotten it wasn't payware.  But nevertheless, the outcome was the same.

The way I deal with historic airliners is to either:

- look up a current route that would plausibly have been flown by the historic airliner back in the day, ie look up an Air Transit A330 or A321 route and fly it with the A310.  I’ve been doing a lot of the same with the F-28…

- make use of a historic route database to find some oldies.

Usually I do the first way though, easier to pull routes off FlightAware like I do for most of my airliner flights.

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I’m exactly the same regis9. It’s can be great fun flying an older type with an old livery.  

I can’t wait to do BA 747 when PMDG release their 747.

Scott Griffiths

Wish we had good a FRA scenery already, for some serious LH A300 ops. They flew the bird to places as far as Kathmandu...

Edited by thepilot
  • Like 2

Hyped to the max!!!!

Christmas is saved!!!

When I saw the new fixed COMM panel dials in the presentation video yesterday evening (these now look like correct, just like in the X-Plane11 version) I knew this plane will be a day one purchase!!!!

spacer.png

Absolutely LOVE this plane, but I could never fly the Asobo Airbus A310 because of this radio panels digital display visual glitch. This problem is now solved in the oncoming iniBulds A300 and I can´t wait for the first flight with it.

If you have observed the creation of this masterpiece closely you will also notice this plane has glowing brake disks...

spacer.png

...and many other interesting quirks and features.

And this cockpit is god-tier-level, it looks like some hyper retrofuturistic spacecraft from the seventies with all these illuminated switches knobs and circuit breakers all over, even on the ceiling and the rear wall!

spacer.png

Have you ever seen a more beautyful cockpit illumination? The hype is real! 😺

spacer.png

This release is as important and exciting as the Fenix A320 release last year 🙂

• Like 3