July 9, 20242 yr 12 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said: If we didn't complain, this might be our sim screens in the future (not sure there's room for a cockpit anymore!: lol
July 9, 20242 yr Commercial Member 47 minutes ago, 2reds2whites said: What a ridiculous interpretation. It is absolutely nothing like asking Pepsi to sell you a Pepsi without the logo. The equivalent would be after buying and then pouring your pepsi into a glass, every time you take a sip a pepsi employee pops up at your window holding a pepsi advertisement. Why do you need a way to identify it is your product? The person knows it is your product - they have literally bought it. Obviously I assume you'd be happy if overlaying your screen whilst flying you permanently had the logos of ORBX, Fly Tampa, PMDG, BeyondATC and FS2Crew displayed as they were all in use at that time? After all, how would people know that it was their products when they posted screenshots? You mean like this? Their logo is there all the time.. I guess we all should ask for a refund 😛 Oficial Website: https://www.FSReborn.com Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/XC82TqvKQ3
July 9, 20242 yr I recall A2A having their logo showing underneath the yoke. It showed when you removed the yoke. It used to irritate me a bit (I bloody KNOW I'm flying an A2A!) to the point where I brought Photoshop to bear. Not sure I'd start a thread that's heading towards 8 pages though. The World is divided into two groups. Those who say "Give me a link" and those that provide the link. WWG1WGA
July 9, 20242 yr Author 2 minutes ago, simbol said: Their logo is there all the time.. I guess we all should ask for a refund 😛 I do not see a perpetual non-activity related logo on screen there SEPARATE from the actual app/addon. I see an application window with the software name in window bar (that's how windows work) and a small brand logo WITHIN that window. It's a duplication and takes up extra space that is unnecessary but it is NOT 'in your face' top right of screen separate from the app window. I don't LOVE it but I'm OK with that. Russell GoughKent, UKFarnborough Airshow 2024FlyJSim 732
July 9, 20242 yr Author 1 minute ago, Ron Attwood said: I recall A2A having their logo showing underneath the yoke. It showed when you removed the yoke. It used to irritate me a bit (I bloody KNOW I'm flying an A2A!) to the point where I brought Photoshop to bear. Not sure I'd start a thread that's heading towards 8 pages though. I remember those! At least it was out of view though? Not straight ahead in the actual windshield glass. I like the PS fix. You've got me thinking... :D Russell GoughKent, UKFarnborough Airshow 2024FlyJSim 732
July 9, 20242 yr Commercial Member 2 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said: I do not see a perpetual non-activity related logo on screen there SEPARATE from the actual app/addon. I see an application window with the software name in window bar (that's how windows work) and a small brand logo WITHIN that window. It's a duplication and takes up extra space that is unnecessary but it is NOT 'in your face' top right of screen separate from the app window. I don't LOVE it but I'm OK with that. is there man... https://imgur.com/a/8BvWzLz that's their logo.. Oficial Website: https://www.FSReborn.com Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/XC82TqvKQ3
July 9, 20242 yr 13 minutes ago, simbol said: You mean like this? Their logo is there all the time.. I guess we all should ask for a refund 😛 It's amazing that you think that's anything like the same.
July 9, 20242 yr 18 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said: I remember those! At least it was out of view though? Not straight ahead in the actual windshield glass. I like the PS fix. You've got me thinking... 😄 No, no. Not 'In yer face' at all. But it was there and probably not many people were aware of it but it just got me. Miserably old fart syndrome I guess. The World is divided into two groups. Those who say "Give me a link" and those that provide the link. WWG1WGA
July 9, 20242 yr Author 3 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said: Miserably old fart syndrome I guess If we stop making a stink they won't even know we're still here! Russell GoughKent, UKFarnborough Airshow 2024FlyJSim 732
July 9, 20242 yr Commercial Member 19 minutes ago, 2reds2whites said: It's amazing that you think that's anything like the same. well the logo is there isn;t? same with your own car probably, on your steering wheel.. is just branding.. I am trying to point out the flow logo is increidble inofensive and everything has been blown out of proportion here.. R. Oficial Website: https://www.FSReborn.com Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/XC82TqvKQ3
July 9, 20242 yr 29 minutes ago, simbol said: Their logo is there all the time.. I guess we all should ask for a refund This Photoshopped pic is the equivalent of what OP is talking about... a big difference.
July 9, 20242 yr I also took the 1 minute required to fix //42's product. I'll be keeping an eye on my PayPal for payment of my consulting and graphics design services 😂
July 9, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said: The setup screen tutorial that boots on start instructs you to set an action key/button to activate the software wheel. There IS no clickspot. When pressed the button brings up THREE separate screen overlays. One is the wheel you paid for, 2 is a big settings cog that you don't need on screen every time, only when setting up (but it is always there like it or not), and 3 the colourful logo this thread is all about... Not the way mine works! ESC brings up the wheel wherever the cursor is and the click spot in top right corner. I see one VERY small logo and a smallish X in a circle for the click spot. What does it matter? You have the wheel with the attendant text and icons wherever you want it. What more distraction does the logo add? Seems like a trivial complaint since the wheel is big and obvious. If you do not want to see the logo/click spot then bring up the wheel to overlay the logo and it will be almost invisible to you. Double Post - FunkyD beat me to it - his image makes it look like it was planned that way all along! Edited July 9, 20242 yr by TacomaSailor AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D / MSI X870 Tomahawk Mobo / 64 GB DDR5 memory / RTX 4070 Super with 12 GB VRAM / AORUS FO48U 4k display NVMe for Drive C, an NVMe device dedicated to Flight Sim 2024 and a separate NVMe device for Flight Sim 2020 and an NVMe dedicated to 500GB of addons managed by AddonsLinker / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking
July 9, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, Funky D said: don't obstruct the screen with it. It's not obstructing anything. It's a tiny little logo top right of the screen that is only there when the wheel is open. It isn't blocking anything important.https://imgur.com/a/KWgdxOn Edited July 9, 20242 yr by Tuskin38
July 9, 20242 yr 57 minutes ago, simbol said: ...inoffensive and everything has been blown out of proportion here.. True. You need to accept responsibility for a large part in that. You are in business and you've done more to put people off buying from you by your confrontational stance. Look at how many people are reading this thread as opposed to the people taking part in it. The World is divided into two groups. Those who say "Give me a link" and those that provide the link. WWG1WGA
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.