July 15, 20242 yr Commercial Member We're excited to announce Pilot2ATC version 3.0. Here's a quick introduction video: Pilot2ATC Version 3.0 We'll be announcing pricing and upgrade options, as well as producing some additional videos, in the near future. This thread will be used to make announcements for Version 3. Dave
July 16, 20242 yr Commercial Member Dave, I really like the new UI and features. Mark Stick and Rudder Studios
July 16, 20242 yr what stopped me from using it was the inability to size the screen to the point where I could click and navigate. The screen took too much space on my one monitor. While it's ok for voice, it's not optimized for text only and mouse control. I hope the new UI changes this, since it's a great all around program.
July 16, 20242 yr This looks pretty awesome. The new features give Version 3 a really well-rounded extra to flight sims. I see it as a huge advantage over its competition - mostly because how diverse it seems to be and its ability to work with most flight sim software. ATC communication seems to be really good, too. The UI is a sweet upgrade. Sign me up as soon as it is released!
July 16, 20242 yr Just watched the video. Version 3 looks spectacular! I’m a long-time user of Ver 2, and I anxiously look forward to the release of 3.
July 17, 20242 yr Looks great. I pray the update is affordable for me as I love Pilot2ATC. Tongue in cheek - rename it Pilot3ATC Edited July 17, 20242 yr by Zatoichi
July 17, 20242 yr Hi Dave, will there be keyboard shortcuts for simple co pilot requests, eg IFR request etc? This would negate the need to have the ui open all the time. Many thanks in advance.
July 18, 20242 yr 20 hours ago, johnbla said: Hi Dave, will there be keyboard shortcuts for simple co pilot requests, eg IFR request etc? This would negate the need to have the ui open all the time. Many thanks in advance. Excellent suggestion.
July 18, 20242 yr Looking forward to the new version - I'm a little cautious about the similar looking GUI - I was hoping the GUI or map view would be modernized a little (something akin to LittleNavMap) but will hold judgment until we've seen more previews. Kael Oswald 9950X3D/ 64GB DDR5 6200 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 5090 / 3 x 48" LG C4 OLEDs
July 18, 20242 yr Author Commercial Member 58 minutes ago, jkeye said: Looks good-will it still require XPUIPC for X-plane? Yes. And FSUIPC for FSX, MSFS and P3D. On 7/17/2024 at 1:18 AM, johnbla said: Hi Dave, will there be keyboard shortcuts for simple co pilot requests, eg IFR request etc? This would negate the need to have the ui open all the time. Many thanks in advance. That is something I'll take a look at, but it is not in the initial release. Dave
July 21, 20242 yr I am looking forward to this. P2A has never been that useful to me because it would not change frequencies at many Class C facilities.
July 21, 20242 yr Author Commercial Member Not sure what you mean by "..it would not change frequencies at Class C facilities". The Class of the airport should make no difference. There would be a difference between towered and non-towered airports. Dave
July 21, 20242 yr I am a long time user. Looking forward to V3. For those of us that have full cockpits with actual buttons on the main instrument panel, it would would be nice to link the PTT button with MobiFlight instead of a joystick button via XP. Thank you
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.