Everything posted by MassiveSim32_Jase
- Sim Update 6.1 - 1.8.16.0
- Sim Update 6.1 - 1.8.16.0
- IniBuilds a220-300 v 1.0.7 APU Not Starting/Supplying Power
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
Just a quick tip if you haven't already done so. I changed out the included GSX Profile with the one available over at IniBuilds. GSX works really well with this profile. Jase
- CTD of MSFS2024 when selecting Microsoft/WT 707-320C
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
It is fixed. There is no longer any perf issue when on the route page. Was fixed at 1.0.1
-
Welcome to the Synaptic A220 - Releases next week on the MP
Don't worry about what streamers do mate. Watch this. Great video of the A220 in action. https://youtu.be/BkZL6eOMRiQ?si=OnIrD5y8TProdZJA
-
Thoughts on Contrail Falcon 50?
It's brilliant. Now my go to fav biz jet. Another good thing is it is the only biz jet with full JetCard integration. Great if you use JetCard. Jase
-
Aerosoft is a big scam
Actually surprised the title of this thread has remained as it is and not been moderated. Pretty big accusation for a company that delivers amazing scenery packages and done a lot for our hobby over a long long period of time.
-
Aerosoft is a big scam
Totally agree. I've had the aircraft since launch and not aware of any lighting mod required for it. The Toliss/AS A340 is reliable for me, works great, no complaints and happily waiting for GSX to updated for it along with more Winctrl hardware. So far, the EFIS, MCDU, FCU and Throttles work with SimApp Pro with the other hardware gradually being rolled out. Jase
-
Any News on Fenix?
Not becoming, already are and far exceeded. The Fenix Airbus line is amazing. Jase
-
iFly 737 Max version 1.1.0.0 is out now
This could be a long shot for you, but I found in my Add On Linker a few legacy Max8 liveries that I had previously downloaded with the Ifly Manager however they were no longer showing in the manager to uninstall. I uninstalled them manually, went back into the sim and everything was working fine. Just a thought mate. Jase
-
iFly 737 Max version 1.1.0.0 is out now
Have another read over your original post mate. Have the best day
-
iFly 737 Max version 1.1.0.0 is out now
It's a you problem mate. I followed the installation guide step by step and I couldn't be happier with performance and all the new fetures.
-
Orbx Atlanta
I run a 4070ti Super (16GB) and performance is fine. I just flew out of there with PMDG 737, Say Intentions and a heap of injected traffic with zero issues. NB - I use a combo of High and Ultra and pretty high TLOD with AutoFPS assisting. Very nice update (I waited until version 1.0.3) and glad I picked this up.
-
The new forum look - is there a compact view?
Anyone else getting video adverts start up when browsing AVSIM lately? PIA. Flying along, browsing AVSIM then all of a sudden, some bloke starts yelling about vacuum cleaners lol. Jase
-
The new forum look - is there a compact view?
Yep - titles only please.
-
Sim Update 5 [1.7.27.0] Now Available | MSFS 2024
This looks great mate. Nice. Thanks for sharing and each of those AI aircraft had full undercarriage showing from what I could see. Jase
-
Sim Update 5 [1.7.27.0] Now Available | MSFS 2024
I'm not following you here - what is the problem? Thought the video was great. Jase
-
Justflight Fokker F70/F100 dev update 01MAY2026
Just a thought bubble. Some devs have a neat feature allowing you to manually adjust the "External Wear" on their aircraft. I wonder if they could ever look at a similar feature for cockpit wear and tear....... Jase
-
Sim Update 5 [1.7.27.0] Now Available | MSFS 2024
Not necessary. I have never done that and each SU has installed just fine. I have lost count how many additional files I have in my addon linker folder. I also use the latest DLSS files with the swapper and they didn't change either. Everything was where it needed to be. Jase
-
MSFS2024 on sale again...Time to switch from 2020?
This is a great result mate. You'll really like 2024. Tinker a bit, spend some time to get your settings right and enjoy. Jase
-
MSFS2024 on sale again...Time to switch from 2020?
2024 runs really well. Whether it's IFR, VFR or back country flying, 2024 is a great place to be. Jase
-
SimApp Pro v 1.16.94 Released
Was hoping for Toliss A340 compatibility with EFIS, FCU, ECAS and MCDU. Soon hopefully. Jase
-
Sim Update 5 Beta - 1.7.17.0
Yes, there is. Was released a few hours ago. Jase