Sign in to follow this  
tonywob

Denmark Pro

hi,

wow, that looks amazing. Patiently waiting for your Norway Scenery.

I am ready for my next northern tour all way down from Kirkenes to Stavanger in a c172. But this time not without your scenery...

Denmark Pro is now available to download from world2xplane.com.

Enjoy :-)

• Upvote 1

Thank you Oscar :-). I love the framerate you're getting, it shows the work I put into optimising everything has paid off

Amazing job tony! Wow, so does your work combine the tools of ortho4xp, world2xplane, osm, hd mesh v3?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

No, this isn't OSM-based, HD Mesh v3 or any other normal World2XPlane scenery.

It's a standalone scenery which I highly recommend you use with Oscar's Ortho4XP (as you can see in the screenshots) or some other imagery.

This is simply gorgeous!!!  Flying at night, we can now see lights of the cities far away too.  Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!  Great performance too!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I can't find any download link for world models 0.7.6 anywhere...a link would be appreciated from somebody that found it. Thanks!

You can find all you need here.

Thanks...got it...didn't realize that the red link, was actually the download...got it, and thanks for your help! :)

Question...what would be a first good airport to take off from in Denmark, to check this all out?  What would be the letter nomenclature?

Found EKCH...looks good to start :)

Hi Tony

Looks like a fantastic job you have done, and I can't wait to try it out. I have collected a lot of airports for Denmark, and just wondering if I can use them, and will they just "overwrite" your scenery, so I don't get houses, trees etc in the airports?

Jlund

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11