Sign in to follow this  
Guest keiron

Pmdg Customer Future Interests

1,529 members have voted

1. 1. Which jet interests you in PMDG style?

• Airbus A320
    • Airbus A330
    • Airbus A340
    • Boeing 777

We know - you dedicated an entire thread to it!!(I do agree though)
I think it is a great idea as civilian market is pretty saturated, how ever it would be cool if PMDG did a lear 45 or a CRJ.

Guest Flywheel

Although i wont hold my breath, my vote would go to the C17 also, but will live with what we get. I also think the civilian market is well catered for, but whatever it is it has to be marketable.Peter Buhler

Guest AVN8tr

Variety is the spice of life, and it's one of those assumptions in economics too. And it's the main reason I bought the J41, so A320 all the way. There is no way in heck I'll be buying an FS9 version of the a320, or it's port a la AirSimmer. No offence but I saw the autoland video and that thing was about 2000 feet away from the touch down zone. And I agree with one of the above posts... no more long haulers! And quite honestly it's just one of those planes that LDS could do after their 757.Aaron

I would love a PMDG quality cross-country aircraft. Something along the lines of a modern G36 Bonanza would be cool.As far as commercial planes go, I'd also love a CRJ. :)

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

None of the above :).My vote goes out to the DC-10 :( Regards
A classic (DC-10 or maybe a 747-200 / 300) by PMDG? That would be awesome!+1!Happy landings,Wijnand (EHBK)

Guest so666

The next PMDG aircraft after the b737ng series update for FSX that i would like to see are some turbo props,and a jet in the order below.1) short sc.5/10 belfast c1 transporter2) short turbo skyvan3) transall c-1604) bristol britannia5) bae 125 regards alan cottrill.

It is a shame PMDG just can't make all of our requests, but they would have to triple their work force and still couldn't keep up.Michael Pare.
True.Hence, my opinion is that part of the logic to find out what to pick for development should be to mainly consider aircraft types that are widely used in present or future real life airline operations, not some exotic, obsolete or vintage planes. I personally wouldn't be too interested in military aircraft either.As I've stated in my post above, I'm currently seeing a painful lack of quality medium/short-haul line operation aircraft for FSX.Dave

Dave P. Woycek

My vote is for the Dash 8 Q400. It's something totally different, nothing available comes close to what PMDG could do and it's a very common aircraft now flying around the world at large and small airports. I like the 777 but it limits you to large airports and longish flights. With the Dash 8 *Q400* I would be be able to fly out of a major airport to any number of small airports close by or 1 - 2 hours away.

Guest abulaafia
I would personally love to see us do a CRJ at some point... it's one of the most prevalent aircraft in the sky in the US at least now. I flew home on a brand new 2-week-old 700 model from SFO-PHX a couple weeks back and it was much better than the smaller 200 model as far as pax comfort etc.
Wonderful idea! Id love to see a CRJ properly modelled! Go for it!

Id love:B777Bae146/AVROA proper ATR 72 (Sorry Flight1)

I would personally love to see us do a CRJ at some point... it's one of the most prevalent aircraft in the sky in the US at least now. I flew home on a brand new 2-week-old 700 model from SFO-PHX a couple weeks back and it was much better than the smaller 200 model as far as pax comfort etc.
Ryan, it would be a dream come true if the team could produce the CRJ-series aircraft. You are right, there is no real CRJ simulation in FS as far as systems, modelling and sounds are concerned. Did someone say Wilco? Huh?, what are you talking about?Anyway, I've been around CRJ's for a long time since my father works on them as aircraft maintenance engineer every day. If and when I do become a pilot, I'll be exstatic to fly a CRJ. Besides, Air Jazz is predominent here, flying over my house each day. :(.Good luck on your next choice!!

Erik L.

Guest Nikola
Don't laugh but I would reaaaally love to see some PMDG quality Russian iron such as the TU-204!!! It has some really intricate systems, which can hopefully be translated into English and almost flies like a 757. There are some western operators using it too, so no worries there. Greetings,MJ O'Donnell
It's not funny, I think it's great idea to do Tu-204 :)But probability to see this aircraft from PMDG is 0.0001%