Sign in to follow this  
MatthewS

New PMDG interview! New products coming!

I'm guessing that when they say "Express" they could probably be referring to their original FS9 versions of the B1900C and B1900D. I just hope that if this is the case, they are new versions and not simply the original FS9 version modified just enough for it to be compatible with FSX with a new VC.
Hate to break it to you but there already IS FSX versions of both those, I fly them :)My personal wish is they do DHC8 and EMB120, any FSX version out there of thoseabsolutely sucks rocks. Just imagining those with a great VC starts me salivating.Looking forward to it whatever the case PMDG, you rule :)

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines

Guest SkullxBones

Shouldn't your loyal paying customers hear it here first without having to translate it. Jeff P.

Hate to break it to you but there already IS FSX versions of both those, I fly them :)My personal wish is they do DHC8 and EMB120, any FSX version out there of thoseabsolutely sucks rocks. Just imagining those with a great VC starts me salivating.Looking forward to it whatever the case PMDG, you rule :)
DHC8 already done by Majestic Software for the highest price on any addon I have ever seen. I hope it is the emb120 which is one of the planes I have flown on as a passenger. The only plane not modeled all the way to payware level.Carl Perry

The only plane not modeled all the way to payware level.
serious, the only one? :( Most airplanes never made it to the payware level.

SkullxBones has a very valid point. I haven't even found a website with an english translation of the interview yet...

Could it be... dare I say it...The long awaited PMDG Pogo stick for FSX? Can't wait to see the bump mapping on that sucker. Hopefully they've got the spring resistance model fine tuned. I hear that modelling spring flex in FSX is much more realistic, but maybe I just misheard that... :(

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Shouldn't your loyal paying customers hear it here first without having to translate it. Jeff P.
There's really no news in this interview other than the fact that we're making new products. Absolutely nothing was said as to what they are.The guesses are entertaining hehe, keep them coming!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest firefoxxx

Maybe first PMDG glider? :(

I'm gonna guess a DH8D - the Q400 is totally unattempted by payware companies (although I think Majestic are doing one). Used massively across the entire world - and something alot of people would buy.Nice to hear PMDG ramping up the production. Can we expect full documentation, utilities and the usual level of proffessionalism from these products - or will they be toned down to allow more to be made per year?Chris Pawley.

I'm gonna guess a DH8D - the Q400 is totally unattempted by payware companies (although I think Majestic are doing one).
PSS did a Dash 8 for FS2002 and updated it for FS9 several years ago; it was considered descent stuff at the time. It still has quite a loyal fan-following but I am usnure of its integration into FSX and the health of the PSS company. Rumors are rampant about their new homepage: http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/ :( Regards,

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I had the PSS DH8C - but that was a while ago; and the -300/-Q300. The Q400 is a considerable upgrade on the Dash8 introducing a glass cockpit and stretching the fuselage to carry 70-78 passengers. Wikipedia tells me "A total of 140 Q400 aircraft are in airline service, with 215 orders as of April 2007."Interesting about their new home page - however I have pledged not to buy from them after some shocking performers in the past.Chris Pawley.

DHC8 already done by Majestic Software for the highest price on any addon I have ever seen. Carl Perry
Yeah, but eventhough the systems simulation and the model graphics are good, the panel (both VC and 2D) graphics could use a serious upgrade. It looks FS2000 style. Still like to fly it though.Majestic have told (long time ago) to be working on the Q400, but they have been quiet on that project for more than a year, so I fear it went the AirlinerXP-way :( Wouldn't mind if PMDG made a DHC8-Q400 in their express line. I would probably buy it.Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Guest fencer88
Could it be... dare I say it...The long awaited PMDG Pogo stick for FSX? Can't wait to see the bump mapping on that sucker. Hopefully they've got the spring resistance model fine tuned. I hear that modelling spring flex in FSX is much more realistic, but maybe I just misheard that... :(
Finally, someone came up wih a good reason for switching from FS9 to FSX. I can't wait :( Thanks Mark, you've made my day! :( Bruno

Finally, someone came up wih a good reason for switching from FS9 to FSX. I can't wait :( Thanks Mark, you've made my day! :( Bruno
OMG, not the Pogo Stick again, LOL.... B) Somethings just won't die :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE