Sign in to follow this  
MatthewS

New PMDG interview! New products coming!

Years ago PMDG announced that they were starting an Airbus family...Can't wait!

Guest fly-woh.com

mhm....I think it will be the A320 Series. The first realistic one....much better than Wilco

mhm....I think it will be the A320 Series. The first realistic one....much better than Wilco

long anounced as follower product of a good 767 team but who knows whether they work on it anymore....ansgareddt
Then you are in for a very big surprise :(

André

I'm gonna stick with my turboprop express line (eye candy) stuff guess.. Probably one with steam gauges..

Guest HeavyMetal

How about a B1rd or a GU11.. LOL

People may keep guessing..... but Surprise is surprise!!! :)I guess it would be T7.. I wish... :)

Guest Paul_D

I am gonna go with a CRJ, but then agian that might be overly optimistic. Could very well be a Dash8. man all this stress, I am gonna have to start taking my meds agian... :( :( Paul ( Toronto Canada )

OK, I

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Do we have to guess if it will be for FS9 and FSX too?but my guess right now is its going to be some sort of turboprop, but who knows it may very well be that pesky pogo stick, PMDG has always been very unpredictable!!

My hypothesis is that PMDG merged with AirlinerXP :( They did this agreement behind the scenes. And this is the reason why rsr spoke of a big surprise for the community.Well you know which airliner they are going to release in this case.... A320 :(

My hypothesis is that PMDG merged with AirlinerXP :( They did this agreement behind the scenes. And this is the reason why rsr spoke of a big surprise for the community.Well you know which airliner they are going to release in this case.... A320 :(
Well that would be amazing! :(

Matthew S

Will the pogo stick include a FMC, and fuel planer?Carlos.P.S: I would really like to see a proper dash 8...or maybe a casa c-212 aviocar, but that's almost impossible...