Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Feelthere ERJ 145 released

I suspect there is tiny one, the FADEC set switch on the overhead doesn't work in VC :(But I suspect it's a bug, truth to be told, the only one I've found so far.
Scoob, could you pls confirm the above will be taken care of? I'm concerned here since some bugs in switches in VC in previous FT products never got fixed.Thanks,Dirk.

ENOUGH!!!!Let me apologize to everyone who read the topic title and actually thought they were going to see discussion on the FeelThere ERJ, only to be redirected to a soap opera. This isn't helping us to bring civility back to the forums, quite the contrary. David and Ron - one of you please, please, please get the PMs rolling or it's going to be a long day.Will try not locking this one because I'm guessing some people actually want to discuss this add-on.
Request complied with. My PM box is open.I agree, please keep the thread on topic and flowing or even start a fresh one so folks can get the information they need. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

ENOUGH!!!!Let me apologize to everyone who read the topic title and actually thought they were going to see discussion on the FeelThere ERJ, only to be redirected to a soap opera. This isn't helping us to bring civility back to the forums, quite the contrary. David and Ron - one of you please, please, please get the PMs rolling or it's going to be a long day.Will try not locking this one because I'm guessing some people actually want to discuss this add-on.
Please start a new topic because this one is so pollute it hurt your eyes...Amazing but where is the politeness from the old days and just use hit the PM button. Andr

André

Please start a new topic because this one is so pollute it hurt your eyes...Amazing but where is the politeness from the old days and just use hit the PM button. Andr

Thanks for your help Jeremy.Ohhhh my....! :(

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.