Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Feelthere ERJ 145 released

Which is precisely why I suggested (elsewhere) that perhaps a less ambiguous statment might have been used, such as:"Not tested under any 64bit operating system, so no guarantee is claimed for results." :(
Bill (and Ron & Ed.) How about letting Scoob take care of THIS thread ? I do not think he needs your "help" That would be ever so kind. Thank you.

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

The VNAV and A/T of their E70 and E90 was a disaster.I might just buy this one, doesnt look to shappy tbh.

Guest 413X3
I will not buy an add on at this price range (PIC rated....) that does not allow a true dark cockpit environment.
My thoughts exactly. I cannot fly an airplane at night with that bright light, and pilots in real life do not either. What a complete waste. I sure hope Feelthere fixes this in a patch to allow 2 options. Dome lights and gauge lights. or just gauge lights. And none of them tied to landing or nav lights. FSX made this a lot easier than FS9 so now there is no excuse

Bill (and Ron & Ed.) How about letting Scoob take care of THIS thread ? I do not think he needs your "help" That would be ever so kind. Thank you.
You were annointed (er, "appointed") as a Moderator when, precisely? :( It may have escaped your notice sir, but I am a simmer just like yourself and have the same right to post when and where I like as long as I don't break compact with AVSIM's Rules of Engagement... or is that "Code of Conduct?" Whatever... :( If I wish to lend support to others, then I will do so, most especially whenever I perceive anyone being bombarded and maligned with misinformation and specious conclusions being proffered up as "gospel."What harms one, harms all! :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I purchased the ERJ 145 series 2 yesterday but find that the frames rates are very low indeed on Win7 64 bit.
Not on my Windows 7 64-bit system, I get excellent frame rates. Must be something specific to your setup.Tom

You were annointed (er, "appointed") as a Moderator when, precisely? :( It may have escaped your notice sir, but I am a simmer just like yourself and have the same right to post when and where I like as long as I don't break compact with AVSIM's Rules of Engagement... or is that "Code of Conduct?" Whatever... :( If I wish to lend support to others, then I will do so, most especially whenever I perceive anyone being bombarded and maligned with misinformation and specious conclusions being proffered up as "gospel."What harms one, harms all! :(
Sorry Bill, but I think that these last days, you and your colleagues have only been promoting Eaglesoft, including by hijacking threads unrelated to your product. I do not want this thread to be locked like the other ones so I will no longer post here but you can always PM me.

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Wow! I applaud you for having the marbles to tactfully say what many have been thinking Well done! :(

Sorry Bill, but I think that these last days, you and your colleagues have only been promoting Eaglesoft, including by hijacking threads unrelated to your product. I do not want this thread to be locked like the other ones so I will no longer post here but you can always PM me.
I have to say that I second that.You can't say that you are like other simmers here and speak as a developper when it serves your business in other threads.We won't allow any more threads hijacked by devs to promote their own products or to directly or undirectly criticize competitors.This is a free forum, ok, but we are here to serve the community, not the companies.I hope it's clear enough.Thx

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Wow! I applaud you for having the marbles to tactfully say what many have been thinking Well done! :(
I second that!EDITED BY ADMIN.PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING THIS KIND OF COMMENTS.THX

I have to say that I second that.You can't say that you are like other simmers here and speak as a developper when it serves your business in other threads.We won't allow any more threads hijacked by devs to promote their own products or to directly or undirectly criticize competitors.This is a free forum, ok, but we are here to serve the community, not the companies.I hope it's clear enough.Thx
Strange stuff around here these day David. Ya'll allow an Avsim Staff Reviewer to post an outright lie in one case and deliberatle misleading statements about Eaglesoft.In addition ya'll allow him to post a biased and inaccurate "review" which will certainly delegitimize the official Avism Review Teams Review when their work is complete.Now we are accused of "hijacking" or having "too much presence" here because we wear developers hats. Must be a little politics going on huh? :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Astradan

Ron, heh, sorry but I am not an AVSIM Staff Reviewer.I resigned from the position over 6 months ago due to health problems. Drop Robert a line if you require verification on that. So you're response in this thread has been self-fulfilling. You've dragged it OT again !! Very pleased to see Mr Roch addressing this highjacking issue though. You ES guys are a bit too transparent sometimes.Back on topic;This ERJ v2 looks great and I will be buying it. But off topic again, for a moment, Scoob, are feelThere considering a CRJ v2, so we can get some 'Canadian build quality' back into our regional jets. :(David Rogers

Well said Jean-Paul, for saying what we've all been thinking. It's fine being a simmer but so many threads get subtley highjacked and dragged over onto ES products.... :( Back on topic;This ERJ v2 looks great and I will be buying it. But off topic again, for a moment, Scoob, are feelThere considering a CRJ v2, so we can get some 'Canadian build quality' back into our regional jets. :(
In case anyone wonders, David Rogers, Ex Avsim Staff Reviewer is the person I've called out over his outright lie about our FSX Product being am FS9 "portover".Politics indeed. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Astradan

THREAD HIGHJACKED BY EAGLESOFT ! (and will probably now be locked).Ron, I did not state anywhere that your CX 2.0 for FSX was a port from FS9. I clearly noted that although 'technically' a FSX product, references to "for Flight Simulator 2004" in several of the FSX Citation X's cfg files, highlighted some use of aspects of the FS9 product. As your FSX product contains no FSX camera views for example, this comment would appear to be pretty fair. Pleased to see that you've now subtley conceded that I am not an AVSIM Staff Reviewer (disappointingly. It's an excellent role and I'd encourage anyone up to the challenge to apply to give it a go).Now, I hear a ERJ v2 has been released, anyone else want to chat about that ? :(

Strange stuff around here these day David. Ya'll allow an Avsim Staff Reviewer to post an outright lie in one case and deliberatle misleading statements about Eaglesoft.In addition ya'll allow him to post a biased and inaccurate "review" which will certainly delegitimize the official Avism Review Teams Review when their work is complete.Now we are accused of "hijacking" or having "too much presence" here because we wear developers hats. Must be a little politics going on huh? :(
No politics at all Ron.You've asked us to remove a legitimate end-user product review and this is not acceptable.After saying that he loves your previous products David said very politely what he thinks about your last aircraft.It's his right as far as he stay civilized and correct.We (mods) have decided not to follow your report, not to lock the thread and not to remove Dave's post. That's what I meant when saying that we are not here to serve any commercial interest but to allow honest and respectfull dialogues between devs and customers.In another hand I've banned not less than 10 morons the last days for rudely flamming developers without understanding what it takes to develop, what it costs you and what you get back out of it.So you see, no politics, just simple balance.Now guys, back to the Feelthere ERJ 145!(no reason to lock this thread):--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest WarpAir
Many thanks for the reply. Yes, I have tried the configuration utility and reduced the display to 10% and this does not help! My computer is quite reasonable - a i7 core 920 with 6 GB RAM and a Nvidia GTX285.My default airport is Bristol EGGD with uk2000 Extreme. I also use Ultimate Traffic 2 and REX 2 and Aerosoft AES BAse pack. I also have FSUIPC .Richard Pain
Try turning UT2 traffic to zero, or disable UT2 from FSX scenery selection window, then see what frames you get.Its not impossible that UT2 is the reason for the low frames you getting with Feelthere stuff.UT2 is a very flawed traffic addon, cause its dynamic AI loading causes fps havoc if you running cpu at less than 4Ghz. Both UT2 and REX2 have been removed from my system, still use rex1 for texturres only.Its strange for an aircraft to work fine under vista64 and then give you issues in win7 64, that is why i say, disable UT2 and possible rex2 see what happens.