Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

I think a big update is en-route, just hit turbulence that's all! I would love a full vc shot with systems switched on etc!Cheers

Hey guys, I just put a video of most, I think, of the pictures on this forum on youtube. The link is here:

. Hope you all like it. Thanks

Hey guys, I just put a video of most, I think, of the pictures on this forum on youtube. The link is here:
Wow, great video, thanks; some of those pictures I hadn't even seen.Alfredo Terrero

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

coldplay makes me want to kill someone, anyone who likes coldplay actually :(, but it's still a cool vid :)

coldplay makes me want to kill someone, anyone who likes coldplay actually :( , but it's still a cool vid :)

Great video. Thanks

Hey Alexander,Thanks for the video ! :( William

heyy PMDG guys!! I know you like to break new records hehe so help us to help you to go half million views on this topic and put new picsss pleasseeewith the updates also the staff has vanished from earth!! :( SO I'll break all the rulessss from the forum muahahahaSeriously guys, give us some signal of life over there!! OR we'll start a compliance and will stop talking until the next release heheh (I'm very desperate :( Best regards,Bruno.

Ok I have a weather radar question, I hope it has not been asked and answered in these 72 pages, but anyways your JS4100 integrates with the Reality XP weather radar, would there be away to do display that on the NGX ND, I have been on the fence about getting the XP weather radar but if it could be done with the NGX I would get it.

Hey all :( ,Can you say to me if I will be able to make function the 737 NGX with these configurations ?- Processor: Intel®Core2 Duo CPU E6750 @2.66GHz (2 CPUs)- Memory: 2046 MB RAM.- Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce GTX285.Thank you for your answers William. :(

Hey all :( ,Can you say to me if I will be able to make function the 737 NGX with these configurations ?- Processor: Intel

Guest boeingngx

WHERE IS SHE?

STILL WORK IN PROGRESS!!Next time you dont have to shout please...i'm not deaf, although...now i am ....a litle bit...ouch.jeez..aahh that whistle...in my earannyway we're all waiting but i know when the time comes....ehhh the time comes lolehh Vin....dont wanna be a pain in the [censored]...but uhm you have some screenies? :DBest regards...Ray

Haven't you got any trouble running fsx? My system is better, but fsx can be horrible sometimes with low fps.
Hi,Not, I do not have a trouble with FSX. But it is true that the fps are not super as of time.