Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

New product from FSDreamteam

Thank you that's something to whet the appetite.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Thank you that's something to whet the appetite.
I am wondering how this will affect aerosofts AES?

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am wondering how this will affect aerosofts AES?
In their support forum they claim they won't interfere with each other since both demands the use of a hot key to be activated. That is not true though since aes is automatically started once at an aes activated airport with the engines are shut down and parking brakes set. I tried to create an account on their forum but I was denied by the forum since it declared my account and email adress was a spammer?!?

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

In their support forum they claim they won't interfere with each other since both demands the use of a hot key to be activated. That is not true though since aes is automatically started once at an aes activated airport with the engines are shut down and parking brakes set. I tried to create an account on their forum but I was denied by the forum since it declared my account and email adress was a spammer?!?
You make some compelling points but I was referring to the competition that FSDreamteam now offers.

Mike Keigley

I tried to create an account on their forum but I was denied by the forum since it declared my account and email adress was a spammer?!?
You haven't been declared a spammer, but our forum requires approval to check against spammers, so you can't access immediately after registering, but your account has been activated exactly 5 minutes after your registration.

Icing on the cake, Umberto! :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

I received the e-mail notification about this new add-on and based on FSDT's track record, this is one is a no brainer for me.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Seems very cool. This idea has been around since Richard Goldstien mind you and FSDT is making it even better by the looks of that video.

You haven't been declared a spammer, but our forum requires approval to check against spammers, so you can't access immediately after registering, but your account has been activated exactly 5 minutes after your registration.
Not that it is important, but the account wasn't activated at all. I immediately after tried with another user name and email address and THAT was approved. When I tried with the first account I immediately got an answer the second I pressed the register button, that my user name and email adress was considered a spammer - the text left no room for misinterpretation and I just recreated the message. I am just saying it in case it is something you are interested in looking into and anyway it belongs in your support forum, not AVSIM's :)

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

This looks really cool.I've been waiting for something like this for a long time that would work at all airports (default or payware) and not require purchasing credits. Plus the animations look great. I'll be buying it the day its realeased.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

What about jetways? I see the one in the video isn´t used. Maybe an advantage of AES, or maybe a feature not implemented yet.

Is the same activation method still being used by this company?Is 'bglmanx' still being modified?Much as I once enjoyed a couple of their sceneries, the activation and bglmanx issues just gave me too many problems.I've never reinstalled since. Especially after being told repeatidly that the problem was my PC, even after new Windows and FSX installations.I've heard many talk of good support, but it left a bitter taste.

This looks really cool.I've been waiting for something like this for a long time that would work at all airports (default or payware) and not require purchasing credits. Plus the animations look great. I'll be buying it the day its realeased.
Good point. ORbx has some aimmilar features with object flow but it does not work for every airport.
What about jetways? I see the one in the video isn´t used. Maybe an advantage of AES, or maybe a feature not implemented yet.
It get pretty expensive using AES just for jetways. At least FSDreamteam airports jet ways work.

Mike Keigley