I really like this driver. I did a clean install and it has fixed all of the weirdness with the beta drivers. My frames no longer drop into the teens when over the ocean. Using nVidia Inspector with an 8x Combined AA setting. Today I had a wonderful flight into KORS (with people flow) and no CTD's or FPS drops.My GPU is a GigaByte 580 @875 core.Cheersjja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

It's a stable driver... So far so good... I can see a slight increase in smoothness while flying in heavy sceneries... Thumbs up... Dexter

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

I really hope its better than the previous latest I have installed where I struggle to get 20fps with no autogen.

Keith Sandford.

As far as my experience lasts, the drivers are quite good, i don´t see any differences between them and the 266.58 release. Also the FPS is normal.

My PC Specs are as per, I have tried Nvidea Inspector several times, on the last 2** series drivers, however 9 times out of 10, I end up with a black screen with the words "no signal" in addition the speakers make a juddering sound. I have to switch of the main power to recover the situation. Without using Nvidia Inspector I have zero problems like this. Can anyone shed light on this problem please. This is for FS9 only.CheersMICROSOFT WINDOWS XP HOME EDITIONCPU INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6850 3.0GHZFAN 650WMAINBOARD ASUS VINTAGE 2 BAREBONESOUND INTEGRATEDVIDEO GEFORCE ENGTS450 PCI-E 1024MB GDDR5RAM 3GB DDR2HDD 320 GB SATACASE ASUS VINTAGE 2 BAREBONE

Best drivers I have had on my gtx580 thus far; stutters and low-end smoothness is much better!! Good find and GOOD drivers!

Simon

Hi,This driver caused d3d9.dll crashes for me every flight. Went back to the 260 series and problem went away. Anyone know if the enbseries author has any plans to release a new version? Win7 64, GTX285Bob

I run the 270 drivers and ENB bloom with no issues.

Hi,This driver caused d3d9.dll crashes for me every flight. Went back to the 260 series and problem went away. Anyone know if the enbseries author has any plans to release a new version? Win7 64, GTX285Bob

I run the 270 drivers and ENB bloom with no issues.
Same to me. They´re rock solid on my system.

My gtx 480 loves this driver. It's the best driver I've come across in a long time.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Go figure. There has not been a later release of enbseries has there? I have a file version of the d3d9.dll of 1.0.0.1.RegardsBob