Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

magentajim

Now that's funny

I'm Sorry--hate to even resurrect in any way some of the "stuff" being tossed around lately but what Vic said ...............

people complaining and moaning about the great injustice of PMDG's failure to release the NGX prematurely.
Now that is one of the funniest lines I have seen on here lately----good stuff--Huzzah Vic! ;)

Who's Vic?

Ryan, if I flip that switch in your signature, does the NGX appear?Must.....flip....switch....

Ryan, if I flip that switch in your signature, does the NGX appear?Must.....flip....switch....
I dunno, the switch is already up. Flipping it may turn off development....Lets let sleeping... er... switches lie...

Who's Vic?
No idea BryanRadio Iriberri

I dunno, the switch is already up. Flipping it may turn off development....
I noticed earlier today that George's switch was down so will his switch be flipped up when beta starts??Go ahead and admit to yourself that you tried to flip it up!!

Who's Vic?
It's funny that Vin gets called Vic all the time here, I think I maybe guilty myself a time or two doing it.From the days past, like back in the 2003 to 2006 time frame, wasn't there another well know fellow who was a flight sim developer who used to post here who's name was Vic? I think that is why people call Vin, Vic all the time, probably just getting the two people confused.ean CampbellPOST EDIT: I just figured it out. I think people confuse Vin with Vic from Feelthere.

I think people confuse Vin with Vic from Feelthere.
Knew I recognized that name.

Did you see that? PMDG members now become more active on this forum and answered a lot of questions. Thanks to PMDG.

No idea BryanRadio Iriberri
hehe ... I still can't get past Radio! Don't know why that struck me as so funny. LOL.gif

Nice to see some people here with a good sense of humor :(

Nice to see some people here with a good sense of humor :(
So Vic, when will the NGEggs be ready? Will bacon be simulated too? I plan on having breakfast tomorrow and would be great if it was released early in the morning

So Vic, when will the NGEggs be ready? Will bacon be simulated too? I plan on having breakfast tomorrow and would be great if it was released early in the morning
Can't decide whether to model ketchup or salsa.... so project on hold until that decision if finalised...

Can't decide whether to model ketchup or salsa.... so project on hold until that decision if finalised...
Dude... just go with barbecue sauce

My vote is cheese.Can that be a selectable company option?

Neither ketchup or salsa are mentioned in any of the Boeing manuals so I don't understand why PMDG is even looking at these options!My fathers 2nd cousin who knows this guy who's best friend is an Airbus baggage handler has said the only option for the eggs is salt and pepper.So Vin, given this new information can development resume?

My fathers 2nd cousin who knows this guy who's best friend is an Airbus baggage handler has said the only options for the eggs is salt and pepper.
Pepper????? Black%20Eye.gifNah. You need to settle this straight before continuing...Cheers,

Pepper????? Black%20Eye.gifNah. You need to settle this straight before continuing...Cheers,
Mats, I take great offense to you questioning the validity of my fathers source. Clearly you don't have nearly the creditability as the Airbus expert. What other proof is needed that salt and pepper is the only option??I am asking Vin or any other member of the PMDG dev team to respond to my question. :PEdit: Is the pogo stick company option modeled?

No one in the team seems to be familiar with Eggs' SOP here, I'm seriously concerned now that the project might be stalling Nail%20Biting.gif

Stalling...it's stale.Just like the toast that was planned on being served with the sunny-side up's.....or was it scrambled.Over easy? Hardboiled maybe...yeah, hardboiled.Wait no...it was poached, yep. That's it.Hang on, could have been basted....

Coffee's gone cold too..

Guest dlrk

I'm sorry, but if the tabasco isn't modelled, I will not be purchasing the NGEggs![very close to a real conversation I often have at coneys]