Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some days progress just doesn't come easily...

Guest Tamadeez

You ate the whole wheel of cheese?

You guys are going the right way to getting the thread locked again maybe we should focus on the topic at hand and not bashing and feeding off one another.

but please don't panic if you don't hear from me. It simply means we are busy!
They seem to be veeery busy at the moment.

I'm sure the release won't take as long as "Duke Nukem Forever", as this one took 14 years. :( So again, it will be released when it's ready. And meanwhile I have many other aircrafts that I can fly (MD11, 747 ....) :(

I'm sure the release won't take as long as "Duke Nukem Forever", as this one took 14 years. :( So again, it will be released when it's ready. And meanwhile I have many other aircrafts that I can fly (MD11, 747 ....) :(
I happened to look at a gamespot review of Duke Nukem Forever. I feel sorry for those poor souls who waited so long and it is absolute rubbish.Now, the 737 on the other hand - I am sure it will be a little bit nicer :(

- do we really have to talk about the release and how long its taking in EVERY thread...over n over n over n over n overIts ridiculious and absolutley pointless

Peter Osborn

I'm sure the release won't take as long as "Duke Nukem Forever", as this one took 14 years. :(
It's gonna be reviewed a lot better too lol...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

It's gonna be reviewed a lot better too lol...
If it ever gets released. Like in 10 years. :)

If it ever gets released. Like in 10 years. :)
Oh oh.........Steve McLaren