Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some days progress just doesn't come easily...

Thank god you didn't model circuit breakers (not that you would in the first place). They aren't the easiest things to get to, especially when a stubborn pilot refuses to offer to move from their seat to afford you better access. You're not one of these sorts of pilots are you Robert? tongue.gifI'll be waiting impatiently for the release.Ashley Frew.

PMDG 737 is on Vatsim. And yes, I am stalking the airplane.
classic comment :)

Simon

... getting whatever little sleep we get, spending time with the family, day jobs etc. We have really sacrificed a lot to build the NGX into what it is today.
6 hrs for family and day job? wow, didn't expect that all/some/most of you have day jobs. hope all this really pays off for you guys. and that big b orders some licenses at special prices. unless they receive one for free for granting you access to all the data...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

"A few more weeks at least..." That is excellent news! Thanks for the update Robert.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I've been spending a bunch of time in the QRH lately- and I don't recall seeing a single procedure asking you to monkey with a CB...Probably a good thing since most of them are darn near impossible for the pilots to reach, anyway. :(
Robert, as I recall, the Ditching, Partial or All Gear Up Landing as well as the Ldg Gear will not move to Up after Tkoff, has some CB's to be pulled. But sincerely, we don't need you guys to be focusing on such small details. IMO there's much more important stuff than that. Keep on the great work!

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Wow, you are completly out of the loop. You have to earn respect to get it. Their comments about the state of release over last six months earns them zero respect in that regards. Stop with the a really excited user, pmdg can do no wrong speech.
If PMDG hasn't earned your "respect" by now, then your standard for respect is probably unreasonable anyway and not worth "earning".I feel PMDG has done an outstanding job on all of the aircraft that they have released in the last years and I would feel confident purchasing anything that they are releasing now. Whether that makes me a "a really excited user" in your book, or a supporter or PMDG and very satisfied customer, who cares? I love what they do.Big%20Grin.gif

the LH MAddog has its CBs modeled but ive never once needed them or been asked to use them in the QRH Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

If PMDG hasn't earned your "respect" by now, then your standard for respect is probably unreasonable anyway and not worth "earning".I feel PMDG has done an outstanding job on all of the aircraft that they have released in the last years and I would feel confident purchasing anything that they are releasing now. Whether that makes me a "a really excited user" in your book, or a supporter or PMDG and very satisfied customer, who cares? I love what they do.Big%20Grin.gif
Very good point!Stacey Weaver

I'd like to know too. What's the inside scoop on shared cockpit on multiplayer?

Erik L.

Why is this so important?Why does it matter so much as to what model is released and how the models are released?It was already indicated in this post that the system specifications would be adjusted in according to the model. Shouldn't this be enough for you?
My sim time will be primarily in the SWA 700 along with the Westjet 600/700. That explains my interest in model availability.

PMDG 737 is on Vatsim. And yes, I am stalking the airplane.
EAT MY WAKETUBULENCE!!!

- if this where true , then perhaps PMDG would already have confirmed it. Furthermore- the fact that we have NO glimpse of a 600/700 is very evident.
All those SWA Virtual pilots that ply the skies of Vatsim are gonna be ticked off!!

Eric