Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Some days progress just doesn't come easily...

Guest C4N
The one thing that concerns me is when he states that the aerodynamic forces of the 800 are nearly perfectly simulated on the NGX. Ok, what about the 600, 700 & 900? His verbiage leads me too believe all this recent vnav work has only been for the 800. He only refers to how the 800 performs.....
You raise a valid question. My question being about the same, because all that is talked about painted on etc etc mean that only the -800's will be the most realistic while the -600/-700/-900/-900ER take a back seat in realism? non the less, im glad to see you guys doeing so much. Thank you, look forward to it anyways.

<br />You raise a valid question. <br /><br />My question being about the same, because all that is talked about painted on etc etc mean that only the -800's will be the most realistic while the -600/-700/-900/-900ER take a back seat in realism? <br /><br />non the less, im glad to see you guys doeing so much. Thank you, look forward to it anyways.<br />
That doesn't seem very PMDG-like. I would doubt that this is the case. He probably just referrs to the 800 because he mentioned that the 800 specifically was more slippery on decent than her sisters. I don't think that PMDG would go all out on one model, but only so-so on the others. That's not their MO. But what do I know... Take this with a grain of salt.

You raise a valid question. My question being about the same, because all that is talked about painted on etc etc mean that only the -800's will be the most realistic while the -600/-700/-900/-900ER take a back seat in realism? non the less, im glad to see you guys doeing so much. Thank you, look forward to it anyways.
By now, guys, it's obvious the product is going to be released in modules. Guess which model I bet will come first? :( ...The -800::::::DISCLAIMER::::::PURE SPECULATION

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I´m gonna give my two cents now: (Pure speculation too)The type of developing they are using (the beauty of this plane actually) is that the FMC code is the same for every model. The only thing that change is some specific characteristic inherit for each model like winglets/no winglets for example.With that in mind the FMC and its logic send commands to the FD/AP for them to perform the flying.And I go even further, I think this same FMC code will be vastly utilized on the future T7.

Lets stop the speculating here...C'mon guys, you'd honestly think we'd make the -800WL fly like the real aircraft based on the data points we have and the rest don't? Boeing is only a phone call away... By now you hafta know that PMDG stands for realism and quality, NEVER would we make one airplane model fly like the real thing and then guess the performance of the others. We have data for everything, my point being?Every model regardless of the fuselage length WILL perform like their real-life counterparts, simple as that. Lets stop worrying about details, we have ALL of that covered! :(

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

Hi Robert & PMDG,Good to hear she is comming together nicely.I do have one question. While obviously not a Boeing option on the 737NG, will PMDG offer an option via aircraft manager for emergency parachute deployment like the Cirus SR22 offers? We wouldn't want our new bird turned into FUBAR on the shakedown flight... :( Cheers,BB

Guest RomanS

I am personally more curious about the -700ER. Since it's somewhat of a crossbreed between -700 and -800, and conceptually shares some ideas with BBJ2, it probably has some peculiar handling differences from both of its 'organ donors'...

Thank-you (in no order of importance!) Robert, Vin, Ryan, Jason, Dr. Vaos, Alex and anyone else who I'm forgetting ( sorry!) for giving life to what will clearly be the standout release in PC Flight sim history.
I know I'm the most visible guy on the forum but I really don't belong in that list honestly - RSR, Vin, Jason, Vangelis, Michael, Alex, Matt, Henning, Armen - those are your guys who are actually coding this thing. Thank our real world crew who've donated their time and expertise to making sure the NGX is truly worthy of all that we're saying about it too.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

18 Hours a day!!!! What are you doing wasting the other 6 ??? HahaHonestly this beast seems to be so beyond anything else out there and in the future... I'm just gonna spend hours and hours and hours on it, that's for sure. Only hope I can do it justice.I'm just going to be very patient as I KNOW those tiny details can be an awesome challenge - big problems, not so much, but finding fixing the LITTLE beggers can be disheartening when they knock on to make issues elsewhere so I hope you all have a great bit of luck on your side.Look forward to the vids when time allows of course as I'm sure everyone else does.You and the Dev's statements shout at it not being a 'job' but a passion.John Ellison

18 Hours a day!!!! What are you doing wasting the other 6 ??? Haha
... getting whatever little sleep we get, spending time with the family, day jobs etc. We have really sacrificed a lot to build the NGX into what it is today.

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

What I don't understand is why does RSR need to post all the videos? It would be nice if other developers or someone like Ryan can post some in their spare time.

... getting whatever little sleep we get, spending time with the family, day jobs etc. We have really sacrificed a lot to build the NGX into what it is today.
Guys, i think you can get this thing done without working 18 hours a day :( 17 hours and 59 minutes should be enough :( Just kidding but you guys really should work less. 12-15 hours and 7-8 hours sleep per day. That´s the way to go. B) B) However, now i´m sure that the NGX will be THE Addon for Flightsimulation.Really looking forward :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

got some inheritance coming so Im gonna order the Full set of manuals hehe, Any idea how long they take to deliver to the UK? Also going to get a new CPU cooler as the one I have struggles to do anything over 3.4ghz on my I7 950, cant decide if I should go the fluid cooler or air cooler route, its a good size case and a huge 200mm fan in the top.Anyway great update, nice to see you are getting the aircraft just how you want it and not rushing things. Batting%20Eyelashes.gif #Thanks all