Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Jet Service from JFK to regional airports boarding soon.......Small airport...No Problem with TWA's Boeing 737-600...Where others can't land, we glide right in! From big city to Hicksville, USA...

Edited by SteveAull

Steve Aull

Just great. Thanky a lot for your effort
Hi ,Can you tell me where I can find the download-button of the SWISS-plane ?When I open that link , I have a page with 'Share' and 'Upload'. I tried both the buttons , but nothing happens.Only I know there is a second opened page after the click on 'Share' with a map 'Root'.But nothing of files of that airplane.Very disturbing ...Hopefully you can help me.Thank !Kindest regards ,Tom.

Santiago: Thanks for the tip, I will try them out.Dimitrij: in the works.Tom: Rapidshare is a bit confusing yes. Under the panel you are looking at, there are three boxes, each has a button: Buy Now, Download and Save. You need to click the one that says Download.

SteveAull when is that TWA going up on Avism abot when > lookin good nice and fine. thanks Ronny

From one Christian to another, Shamu looks fantastic! I've put mine on the back burner for now while I finish up a few others.I'm willing to bet that Rapidshare will be taken down just like Megaupload before too long. Make sure you keep backups of your files.

Edited by JokersWild

Chris Hicks

From one Christian to another, Shamu looks fantastic! I've put mine on the back burner for now while I finish up a few others.
Thanks Chris, much appreciated. I am still looking forward to your version! There's not only N715SW painted in the Shamu theme but also N713SW, so ... :-).

SteveAull when is that TWA going up on Avism abot when > lookin good nice and fine. thanks Ronny
Probably Sunday. Just started painting so things move slower for me. Also got psychology homework to finish.

Steve Aull

While you guys are Considering Some of the Older Liveries This one has always been Really Popular !And To ALL the guys that Re-Paint Aircraft from one That Tried (even with Expert Advice and Great Tutorials) And Failed MiserablyThank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! Anybody knows a reliable filehosting service?In the meantime: http://www.cvi.ic.cz...GX_800WL_LX.zip freakin FTP wont let me finish upload.
erm avsim works very well...This whole RapidShare website is so confusing and I cant even workout how to download the file :sad:Shame cant wait to fly this bird!Kimberly Richmond-Jones

Anyone doing a repaint for Qantas that doesn't include New Zealand registration on an Australian-registered aircraft? The official PMDG repaint shows a ZK rego when it should be VH. Suprised/disappointed this has not been fixed yet.