Sign in to follow this  
deathevor

It's time for new screenshots.

According to Flights previous posts it is the right time for new screenshots.They've posted them in January, March and May (every two month, except last year). And the last one was on 26th. Should we expect to see another sneak peek now?

According to Flights previous posts it is the right time for new screenshots.They've posted them in January, March and May (every two month, except last year). And the last one was on 26th. Should we expect to see another sneak peek now?
I (and a few others, I imagine) expected them to appear this week, It seems like we might have to wait a little longer, or maybe another whole month... But that's only if it follows a similar pattern to past releases, which I doubt. TBH, the posts have been a little "all over the place" , I think we will only get new screenies (or video, info, whatever) once they 'reach their next milestone'(According to their last post accompanied with Webisode 4). God knows when that is. Jamie ♥

Yes, more shots of Hawaii would be nice, because we have not seen enough cool.pngcool.pngcool.png

Yes, more shots of Hawaii would be nice, because we have not seen enough cool.pngcool.pngcool.png
There's lots of cool places around Hawaii to see. I have no problem if they keep showing us more of Hawaii for the next several months. biggrin.png

Brandon Filer

I get the feeling that MS are not in such a hurry to get this thing to market. If you have a look at PMDG's new NGX then you'll have to agree that FSX still has a long life ahead of it. FSX is just coming up to its fifth birthday and with products like the NGX it's going stronger that ever.

Mike Beckwith

Screenshots of airliners breaking through an overcast sky would be great!

I get the feeling that MS are not in such a hurry to get this thing to market. If you have a look at PMDG's new NGX then you'll have to agree that FSX still has a long life ahead of it. FSX is just coming up to its fifth birthday and with products like the NGX it's going stronger that ever.
I agree with you like the NGX its extending the life of FSX on my machines if Flight was to come out lets say this year and also i like that MS its taking their time . Sometimes (and this is me dreaming) i think that this time MS wants to develop a product that can take full advantage of todays systems but again (this is me just daydreamng) i can imagine a sim with a new code can run better on machines that are lets say 1 or 2 years old better than when FSX was release.

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I disagree, after five years .. its time for some new features, better performance, and an all around freshing up of the MSFS franchise. And if Xplane10 gets it right, and MSFS doesnt update, you will see a huge drop off of active users.

Yeah, even when fly is released, it will take a couple of years for developers to catch up. Now, with the NGX less than 7 days away (hopefully) why would I want to even want to jump to fly and play with the boring planes. FSX has been on the market for about 5 years now, and it only feels that only recently (2 years) decent products are hitting the market. Anyway, dont want to hijack the thread, but I am sure FLIGHT will be good when its finally released. Night :-)

I disagree, after five years .. its time for some new features, better performance, and an all around freshing up of the MSFS franchise. And if Xplane10 gets it right, and MSFS doesnt update, you will see a huge drop off of active users.
True....and before Flight was announced, the activity level in the community seemed to be going down. After it was announced, things started to get more active again.

Brandon Filer

A feature list would be my choice instead of Hawaii shots.

have a feeling PMDG has been producing a parallel build of their products for both FSX and Flight. Have no proof or clue as to why I think that way, but I have a feeling they are on board with MS. Perhaps it explains the long development time for the NG?

have a feeling PMDG has been producing a parallel build of their products for both FSX and Flight. Have no proof or clue as to why I think that way, but I have a feeling they are on board with MS. Perhaps it explains the long development time for the NG?
And PMDG would be on board with MS, because PMDG makes products that the target audience would buy?

And PMDG would be on board with MS, because PMDG makes products that the target audience would buy?
PMDG aircraft are to complex for the target market .....

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.