Sign in to follow this  
deathevor

It's time for new screenshots.

And PMDG would be on board with MS, because PMDG makes products that the target audience would buy?
What does the target audience have to do with it? Even if their products is only bought by hard core users, why wouldn't PMDG want a head start? They already are doing so much of the work for NG after all, might as well adapt it to the new platform as they go along. I am not claiming that they are working with MS, but I thinks its cheaper to do it now than to start all over again for Flight and have it come out in 4 years from now.

PMDG aircraft are to complex for the target market .....
Thank you, Captain Obvious. Perhaps you did not understand my post - or perhaps you just have to post something after I post, no matter what it is.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. Perhaps you did not understand my post - or perhaps you just have to post something after I post, no matter what it is.
Thanks for the new title Big Grin.gif .. but I honestly dont know who you are, so your explanation isn't the reason I posted. I posted to say the PMDG aircraft are too complex for the target audience. Your comment "And PMDG would be on board with MS, because PMDG makes products that the target audience would buy"My response "PMDG aircraft are to complex for the target market ....." Sounded like a normal response to your statement .. but i am sorry if you got upset.

New screenshots are nice, but I'm not sure that we need any unless MS decide to show us other areas of the world, or a variety of new planes.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

New screenshots are nice, but I'm not sure that we need any unless MS decide to show us other areas of the world, or a variety of new planes.
Yeah, anything new is good. I'd like to see more aircraft as well.

Brandon Filer

Screen shots are of no use , if they are making a "SIM" and better then FSX and not an arcade then I think a Flight video preview is more desirable.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

I disagree, after five years .. its time for some new features, better performance, and an all around freshing up of the MSFS franchise. And if Xplane10 gets it right, and MSFS doesnt update, you will see a huge drop off of active users.
i think that the only way xplane will take away from.fsx will be if xplane can allkw for scenery and airplanes like fsx does. I nevr got into xplane because the planes looked horrible and the user.interface was horrible. People keep saying the flight dynamics are better but i cant agree with them on that regard.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

i think that the only way xplane will take away from.fsx will be if xplane can allkw for scenery and airplanes like fsx does. I nevr got into xplane because the planes looked horrible and the user.interface was horrible. People keep saying the flight dynamics are better but i cant agree with them on that regard.
I agree with you . but the press on Xplane 10 is good, I realize that it could be all hype, The flight dynamics thing ... is just xplane people grasping for straws .. no way the flight dynamics are better, no way.

Unless you have spent some serious time using X-Plane, your criticisms are empty.

Maybe he has and that is his OPINION.

Sceen shots are nice but, I would also like more info on 'features" that woud differentiate Flight from FSX.I want more info on the nuts and bolts of Flight,,.... not just pretty screens..

Unless you have spent some serious time using X-Plane, your criticisms are empty.
I fly all the sims that come out .. from the start of PC flight simming .. so yes i have many hours on xplane

No, it's been *proven* that the whole blade element theory is bunk, and that it's really no better than the look up tables that FS uses. I can prove it to you any day of the week on any pc that runs plane. If the 747 that ships with XP is modeled like a 747 then according to BET, then it will. But alas, it flies about like the supplied C172.

I had used X-plane 9 , yes the interface is not so good, scenery is not bad , the flight dynamic yes different as I could not handle the same aircraft which I tried in FS9 and FSX. One thing SUX big is the ATC it has a robotic voice and nothing much. Add ons were limited at that time. FSX looks more jazzy and beautiful. Awaiting both Xplane10 and MS Flight.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.