Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Yeah... We aren't quite finished yet...

Then , you should be happy, i am very happy with its performance. I had a ASUS Sabertooth P67, some months ago, and it was a nightmare with the sleep and hibernation...i have been a loyal customer from ASUS since 1998, and once i had an Intel mobo (D875PBZ) with 875P chipset which was a fantastic and reliable piece of hardware. Now i have gone with Gigabyte for the first time and feel really happy and satisfied with this motherboard.Best.Miquel Egea.
I was the same, ASUS for many years, then the build before this one, I changed to Gigabyte, and was great, very stable. The one now same as yours is very good too, as you said, i am very happy with performance.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I was of the undrstanding that from NV 400 series cards up, any new drivers did not contain any FSX related improvements etc.Can anybody comment on this?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I was of the undrstanding that from NV 400 series cards up, any new drivers did not contain any FSX related improvements etc.Can anybody comment on this?
That's my understanding as well

Yep, retired in 94. ETCS(SS) nuke. But the more I think about it, this hobby is perfect for people like us who have developed certain technical skills over the years and want to use those skills for fun. I mean, we all looked at a lot of panels for a lot of years, so why not an airplane? BTW, I used my GI bill (the old one) to take flying lessons back in the late '70's. SEL MEL CFI IFR rated Commercial Pilot. I quit flying in "82. The most technical part of the airplanes I flew back then were basic ILS. Sure has changed in 30 years.
Arrrrgh! Bubbleheads! Hehe. I was an airdale who spent his career repairing the avionics of those pesky ASW helos that would harass you guy from time to time. :) And I know of one other airdale that did the exact same thing I did, working on the exact same birds as I did when he was in the Navy....Some guy named Tom Allensworth.Shocked.gifIt is strange to see so many of us into flightsim that had similar (or exact) career paths. :) Regards,Steve DraAT1 (AW)

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

So how far is Ryan with a list of improvements/changes in the SP1?Looking forward to this SP1/Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I guess he can´t touch a paper yet, since he is so filled with oil all over him,after beeing under that bus, so long time. LMAO.gif/ Leffe

And what on earth is that black bubble that replaced the winglet? Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif
These belong to an array of antennas (including the nose and tail "black bubbles") for the ELTA's EL/L-8382 electronic intelligence system (ESM/ELINT). Reading the "cable running sheets" for this particular aircraft must be tons of fun.cheersEnrique Vaamonde

Enrique Vaamonde

Reading the "cable running sheets" for this particular aircraft must be tons of fun.
Haha I hear ya... Thanks for the explanation!sig.gif

About chapter 17. the chapter where the ground crew come and wash the outside windows and pump the tyres !!LOL.gif
It's a concern that the list of fixes is taking so long to produce. It's not a good advert for PMDG's organisation.Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

Its kind of funny.. I have been following this thread and the one before and generally speaking both sides make me laugh. I'm sure I have been simming longer then a great many of you have been alive and I have seen the changes that have occured over close to 30 years of simming. So, that being said, I guess I subscribe to 2 schools of thought about the release timeline of the SP and the 737-600/700. 1st and foremost, I doubt that PMDG is the full time job. They have other family and life commitments that I am sure are at a higher priority then releasing the aircraft and update. This is still a game/simulation at heart and on a day over day basis, we will all function whether it is released tomorrow or in 2 months. My other school of thought is this. When the 800/900 was released a few months back, I thought I read that the 600/700 would be released in a 2-4 week period after the initial release. I could be mistaken on that, and I reserve the right to be wrong about that. It has been significantly longer then that for various reasons. Maybe we are owed an explanation, but I dont think so. I think it is just frustrating that we paid $70 for the initial release and were waiting for the rest of the package. So with all that being said, I can say that I am among the frustrated masses. Now all that being said, I will still buy the 600/700 when it is released sometime in the upcomming weeks, and I am sure it will be just as amazing as the 800/900. I guess now in retrospect, I have no idea why I just wrote this, as it is not productive or counter productive, so I will just shut up now and paitently wait for the release of the rest.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

My other school of thought is this. When the 800/900 was released a few months back, I thought I read that the 600/700 would be released in a 2-4 week period after the initial release. I could be mistaken on that, and I reserve the right to be wrong about that. It has been significantly longer then that for various reasons. Maybe we are owed an explanation, but I dont think so. I think it is just frustrating that we paid $70 for the initial release and were waiting for the rest of the package. So with all that being said, I can say that I am among the frustrated masses.
I believe the delay is due to the initial release expected to be relatively bug free, with mostly minor issues that could wait till a later sp. Nobody expected the flood of tickets that were opened in the weeks following release so instead of finalizing the 600/700, devs had to shift back into debug mode. Ryan hasn't had time to do the 2nd tutorial still, and I think that's a pretty good indication of how swamped they all were.It is what it is. All anyone can do is wait or find other things to occupy their time. I've spent the past 6 weeks working 12-14hr days & cutting firewood on the weekends, so I haven't really had time to miss much of anything.

Firewood?Wait....there's nothing but pines out there..........smile.pngJim Parish

Firewood?Wait....there's nothing but pines out there..........smile.pngJim Parish
For the most part yes, East Texas is mostly pines. Turns out my back yard is nothing but red oak & the occasional sweet gum. Sweet gum aside, you can't beat the red oak for an awesome fireplace.... It's all a pretty convoluted deal. I want an akita. I can't have a dog until I build a fence. I can't build a fence till I get the slab poured for a workshop. I can't get the slab poured till I get the trees cut down. Ergo I must cut down 40 trees before I can have a dog.EDIT: Are you from this area?

For the most part yes, East Texas is mostly pines. Turns out my back yard is nothing but red oak & the occasional sweet gum. Sweet gum aside, you can't beat the red oak for an awesome fireplace.... It's all a pretty convoluted deal. I want an akita. I can't have a dog until I build a fence. I can't build a fence till I get the slab poured for a workshop. I can't get the slab poured till I get the trees cut down. Ergo I must cut down 40 trees before I can have a dog.EDIT: Are you from this area?
When you do get that akita please adopt. There is many akita's in need of a home, a lot of them are puppies

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB