Sign in to follow this  
speedbird2001

AI Shipping Do Complete Packages Exist ?

Johan,

Good job ! Any chance it could also work in FSX ?

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

I'm confused ...... "nice work"???? .... "good job"???

I haven't seen any project released yet .......or did these old eyes miss it?

I need a few beta testers, if you want you can PM me. (give me your email address to send it to.. about 1.5 mb)

I need a few beta testers, if you want you can PM me. (give me your email address to send it to.. about 1.5 mb)

Are they?

Thank you Johan. I have installed your project and had a quick look around my neighbourhood, which is the Thames estuary and the eastern English Channel. This sea area,in FS9,has always been bare of shipping but is now transformed. I am now setting out to explore the French coast westwards. This project is only just starting,I am sure,and there must be more ship libraries to find. I have had a look at FSShipyards and they have individual ships to use as AI. Again,thank you for your work. It is much appreciated.

Reg Truckle

Many thanks, Johan. I flew above the Caribbean See and then and when I saw a ship steaming its course... Nice!

Regards,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Try search on FSX for Henrik Nielsen - he has the world populated with moving ships in FSX.  I wonder if it would work in FS9?

Any additional word on the progress of this project, if it's completed and/or where I can find it?

gwillmot

Hi Johan,

this is very nice indeed! Are you still working on this? I would love to have a version without stranded ships - as it is now, I only activate the scenery when I'm doing a flight over the sea. But not really a problem, it is wonderful to have populated oceans at last!

Thank you!

Sascha

This is a great package, well done! I can live with the stranded ships, it's not too much a big deal.

One problem I have though is the ship wake effect, it seems to be facing the wrong way round, any one now how to fix that?

Cheers

The easiest way is to modify heading of the ship, not of the wake! Use Instant Scenery - this tool allows to do it almost "surgically".

Sorry, but that shouldn't be your job!

Bernard

Thanks for the reply.

The trouble is, there's over 40,000 ships! 

It matters not however, its still a great package.

I removed the wake effect all together...  

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg