Sign in to follow this  
alainneedle1

X-plane 10 demo is out...

Think this belongs in the Xplane forum ?

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Think this belongs in the Xplane forum ?
no doubt ... this forum might self destruction .. if the xplane topic isnt removed.

no doubt ... this forum might self destruction .. if the xplane topic isnt removed.
In what way is this relevant to Microsoft Flight ? Please share your wisdom ?

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

In what way is this relevant to Microsoft Flight ? Please share your wisdom ?
please re read my comment for deeper understanding LOL.gifhint: I agreed with you.

please re read my comment for deeper understanding LOL.gifhint: I agreed with you.
Wasnt sure whether you were serious apart from the "smarmy" self destruction comment! all is well rolleyes.gif

spacer.png

Flight and XP10 are both next-gen flight sims and both will eventually be in competition with other. So why not announce it. T - 10, 9....

Flight and XP10 are both next-gen flight sims and both will eventually be in competition with other. So why not announce it. T - 10, 9....
Fair point -barring any destruction lol will anyone be trying the demo ? from a user over at the "correct" forum reporting 15-20 FPS off a i5 2?00K and GTX560TI....

spacer.png

Fair point -barring any destruction lol will anyone be trying the demo ?
I certainly will .. the download is taking forever .. about 8 hours per the install timer.

think i'll jump on the bandwagon and try it out too - night lighting looks promising

spacer.png

I think there seems to be a misunderstanding...Flight is Flight, and X-Plane is X-Plane. LMAO.gif Therefor, a topic about one does not belong in the other's forum.

Brandon Filer

Think Alain posted more of an FYI albeit in the wrong place???

spacer.png