Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Weekend Update 09DEC11: NGX SP1b Updates Available

Robert and the rest of the PMDG are the best. You give us concise and accrate ino and are on top of everything, and most important you listen to your consumers, that alone is worth a lot.thanks so much, Ronny hopefully Robert you can relax a bit now!!!!!

Just loaded up the -800 after installing SP1b, departure and arrival runways from FSBUILD exported flightplan seems to still have been recognized. Is this correct behavior?

Some of my PPT's are now identified as "PMDG house livery" and can't be recovered :(Luckily I have backups, but still. Don't know what could have gone wrong. At first I though it was the ones built pre SP1, but no, some of the old ones work

It's funny any new update that comes out is met with skepticism and negativity...I think every update you make further elevates the product, you continually expand the product with corrections, edits and tweaks that still surprises and delights me!Great work PMDG!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

hi,sp1b upgraded my 800wl planes to 3116 version also, and didnt ask if i wanted my old liveries removed and it hasnt removed my old liveries, what should i do?should i use livery manager to remove the old liveries and re-install them?ok didnt read the first letter clearly when i fired up the livery manager it asked to remove old liveries but still using version 3116thanks guys
Yes, you should start the liverymanagerEric

Does this mean the Loading Panel State... glitch is fixed? I get that every time I start up my NGX and select CLD&DRK. It says Loading Panel State... even after the "initialization" is done (green bar). To fix this, I have to open the 2D FMC (Shift + 3) and then close it.
I got the same here. I load the NGX DEFAULT panel state.

Wow this list is really impressive. This proves that even after SP1, the NGX is still not perfect. But now, after SP1B, it almost can't get anymore perfect than this!I actually recognized quite a lot of problems/issues in the fixed list, like:G/S not arming. I had this sometimes when doing touch and gosWrong LNAV path calculation on long LNAV segments. I I had this issue when I wasn't using realistic flightplans, but just flying from SID to STAR. Now it's fixed but at the moment I'm using real routes anyway.Plan mode available before IRS alignment.VNAV correcting too fast.Flight controls deflections not looking so big.Happy that this has been fixed now. :(

4) You will need to reinstall liveries after this update. We have improved the livery installer, however so it is not necessary to worry about uninstalling the liveries first. When you run the updated livery installer, it will prompt you for permission to delete outdated livery texture directories. (say yes!) Then just reinstall the liveries as before and you will be back to normal ops!As reported by others, the Livery Manager didn't ask about deleting liveries. In fact it didn't delete them. I deleted them manually. Now when I run Livery Manager to re-install them it crashes with a Microsoft Windows Msg: "PMDG_Livery Manager.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly." etcAny ideas?Many Thanks for a great product btwJack Peoples

Hello,I just installed the SP1b and run the livery manager and delete all livery but when i install a livery suddenly the whole livery that i delete it show that it have been installed back when i check the folder only one livery is installed.Any fix ?

I ran both links Robert cfg says 3116 but delivery maanager did not getupdated still says 1.08 and not 1.09 and just the house deliveries are their. In the folders for each series 600 700 800 900 the textrues are still their but the cfg has the right number on the top 3116 in all of the cfgs but no planes are listed their just house deliveries.In addition in my pmdg folder it shows everything was downloaded today 12/10/11 but delivery manager shows 10/26/11 and I have version 1.08 and not once during the installtion did it prompt me about deleting deliiveries that were posssibly outdated.what should I do, please someone helpme on this one ?thanks Ronnyplus ran as administrator and all antiviral ws shut down for the download

Open a ticket, as was suggested in your other topic

Do you need to re-download the liveries you have or just re-install the old ones you have usimng the original files I downloaded?

Paul Gugliotta

Do you need to re-download the liveries you have or just re-install the old ones you have usimng the original files I downloaded?
If you downloaded them after sp1 was released they will work fine with sp1b

If you downloaded them after sp1 was released they will work fine with sp1b
No I downloaded them when the 737 was first released. I guess I need to re-download them. They do work fine with SP1

Paul Gugliotta

sent a ticket MR>Ken but any other suggestions would be welcomed other wise well what ever and everything prior to this was working just fine!!!!!! anybody else have any suggestions ?thanks, Ronny