Sign in to follow this  
KVSmith72

Which is better: PMDG 737NGX or Ariane Design 737NG Series X2

That is like comparing Apples to sardines...! The PMDG NGX is arguably the best add-on aircraft for FS in history...! Don't even go to Ariane's website! I have made that mistake along time ago and I purchased their product! Mistake number 5 in my FS life span.

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Ariane = HitlerPMDG = God
I think this is insulting. Ariane didn't ask him to post this topic...

I assume this is a joke, but what the hell...the NGX is superior to the Ariane in EVERY facet. There is no comparison.

I think this is insulting. Ariane didn't ask him to post this topic...
Let's not start that debate. Me and my friend both had a terrible experience with that company years ago. If Ron was indeed an Ariane customer, I'd say he's just speaking his mind and not far off from what I think. To the OP. Research the NGX a bit more, my friend. If you are indeed serious. You'll find the NGX and her features are stacked very, very heavily against Ariane's offering. Including the ones you mentioned.Guys, don't come off sounding like rabid ######. Perhaps the OP has a legitimate question that he wants answered and should be kindly educated about his misinformation.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I'm with Zach; like many I never dealt with Ariane because of the very bad reputation for service and support mentioned over and over in the forums.I'm with PMDG NGX for its ground-breaking quality, but I have only just reluctantly returned to these forums because I had been put off by the fanatical ###### approach, people who attack those with slightly different opinions without thought or concern. I have been a long time J41 customer, but never bothered to go into the mire of some of the slushy attacks made on genuine posters. The OP seemed to be asking a reasonable question and he came into these columns to ask it so his concern is either genuine, stupid to expose himself to the torrent of comment, or advertising for Ariane. I believe him to be the first.Yes to providing the genuine demonstration of difference, no, to sarcasm and bullying in these pages.

never mind

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I'm with Zach; like many I never dealt with Ariane because of the very bad reputation for service and support mentioned over and over in the forums.I'm with PMDG NGX for its ground-breaking quality, but I have only just reluctantly returned to these forums because I had been put off by the fanatical ###### approach, people who attack those with slightly different opinions without thought or concern. I have been a long time J41 customer, but never bothered to go into the mire of some of the slushy attacks made on genuine posters. The OP seemed to be asking a reasonable question and he came into these columns to ask it so his concern is either genuine, stupid to expose himself to the torrent of comment, or advertising for Ariane. I believe him to be the first.Yes to providing the genuine demonstration of difference, no, to sarcasm and bullying in these pages.
I doubt anyone could have said it better. Thank you Ian.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Guys- let the quality, price, and CS of each company speak for itself.

Peter Osborn

I think the sarcasm and bullying in the reactions is a direct result of the behaviour and attitude of the owner of Arianadesign toward his customers. I myself made the mistake to buy products of the guy a few years ago. When I met some problems with installation (I'm sure everyone who ever bought something there knows what I mean) the only thing you meet is arrogance. My god, this guy is very rude in is answers an with the way he treats everybody.About the comparison of de PMDG and Ariane I can be short: Ariane only suggests to be detailed and realistic, PMDG is all that.

The NGX is a highly refined, curvacious beauty with sophisticated accoutrements and regal bearing.The "other" is a discount strumpet performing services in a dark ghetto alley.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

The NGX is a highly refined, curvacious beauty with sophisticated accoutrements and regal bearing.The "other" is a discount strumpet performing services in a dark ghetto alley.
Lmao. This is rich.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

lol think the op got what he intended to do got us sucked in LOL.gif

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

you're asking this in the official NGX forum, what do you think people will say?And the default 737 has still better graphics than the ariane, this explains everything