Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

NVIDIA fps limiter

Her is the Inspector screen shot again with all the Setting Values.
Thank you Craig,I will try it because my FPS is about 11 :-(I have i7 + GeForce 580... Not bad computer but seems very bad settings.Petr

Hello Petr,Off-topic,but is hyperthreading on or off in your BIOS?Have you tried ******* Tweaks mentions in the Manual?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hello Jude,I will try it during weekend and send you some screenshots.Petr

It works very nicely. One observation i have though, it seems to show a slightly bigger hit from the FSX mouse pointer thing. Not a big problem because i just bury it at the top of the screen.
Edit: After using for just over a week, i have noticed a lot of micro stutters when panning. Disabled and went back to Antilag and micro stutters gone.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Edit: After using for just over a week, i have noticed a lot of micro stutters when panning. Disabled and went back to Antilag and micro stutters gone.
FPS settings?Inside in VC view, outside view, full screen, windowed mode or all?Using TrackIr and or EZdok?Default or payware scenery?Maybe do a video of the "micro stutters"? Edited by vonmar

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

FPS settings?Inside in VC view, outside view, full screen, windowed mode or all?Using TrackIr and or EZdok?Default or payware scenery?Maybe do a video of the "micro stutters"?
Does that make any difference when you consider that no other changes were made other than using either Antilag or Inspector setting?

Rick Hobbs

Does that make any difference when you consider that no other changes were made other than using either Antilag or Inspector setting?
I have some microstutters for seconds while switching among different views (from 2D to VC, to Wingviews etc...), but only by setting Multisampling as ENABLE in Inspector. Disabling it all microstutters go home. Very strange, do you have any suggestion?

Here are my Inspector settings. These are a pic of my previous Inspector version but are the same on my v1.6.5.7 and they serve me well Using Antilag Limiter which as i said, i have reverted back to.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

This is now documented in my Nvidia guide that's in the general forum btw.
Took me awhile to find, but helpful as usual. I didn't think to look for an update on the OP. I kept looking at the end.Many thanks.

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA