Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pochi

Navdata - VHHX Kai Tak

Hello Captains!I am currently trying to edit the NGX Navdata to add Kai Tak VHHX following this post:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/344253-ngx-navdata/page__p__2090332__hl__vhhx%20ngx%20navdata__fromsearch__1#entry2090332I did what was written but when I launch the NGX I get an error message "Navdata failure- hash Wrong latitude" something like that. If I cancel the message, the NGX loads, I can choose VHHX but I get "No RNW13" message in FMC and of course I have no SID/STAR showing.I am using default Navdata...Could someone point me out to the proper procedure to add VHHX? Or maybe someone would like to share working updated navdata files with me?Thank in advance Captains,Best regards,Pierre Lainé

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Make sure that you do line up the columns in the wpnavapt.txt file, and don't use tab characters. Only spaces.

Thank you Dan,You were right, tab caracters were the culprits. I corrected it and it works flawlessly now! Thanks.And thank you too Valerio,I just saw your post after I coorected the problem, but I downloaded the files for the next re-installation. It will be easier!Pierre Lainé

The readme for that installer says you need to run it each cycle, but I haven't had to. It doesn't seem to be deleted by the new installer, which is nice since I already have about 5 airports that I manually correct errors on each cycle (but that's a whole 'nother story)

Valerio- is there another link- this one seems dead..............Ta!
Bad news, it seems like the download link doesn't work. Also from the website there is no reaction.Luckily i never delete fsx files (my HDD is crying for this right now). I uploaded it here http://megaupload.com/?d=KGB5J4GA

Brilliant- Ta! Have been updating Kai-Tak manually for years.............will give this a try.

thanks so much Valerio !3 things are required before running the installer :1) PMDG a/c (mandatory)2) Navigrah database (mandatory)3) Kai Tak scenery (Fly Tampa recommended)is there any freeware Kai Tak scenery available somewhere ?