478 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Aerosoft AES
    • FSDreamTeam Ground Services X

i have been on there form for over 3 hours now

No Luck i just emailed them asking for a refund

or maybe they can fix it for me

this is a dissaster all i wanted to do is enjoy some free time

i might end up going with AES and i tell you it looks like it is not my Lucky day

My plain was to get GSX and the QualityWings Ultimate 146 non of them want to run or install

I dont have a clue what is going on hhhhh

Ouch.

I have both and enjoy them thoroughly. I really do hope you can get them running. the QW Avros are really good (IMO). I really don't have much in the way of suggestions... :(

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Thanks i have been searching and doing some reading for some time now and i decided to have both today

but it doesnt look like it

I noticed there was no GSX option in the poll so it's similar but not as comparble to this poll. (On a side note, why would he include the option to have static jetways with a higher price? Seriously?)

I have an adequate FSX addon budget. I refuse to spend money on AES credits. GSX is not only very good, IMO, but it's a one time purchase and has been updated often. Plus, GSX can be adjusted to work @ all most airports. I know some people do not like pushing Control J, but I have no problem what so ever pressing that combo and smiling about the credits I did NOT have to buy.

Some like Coke. Some Pepsi. Some like the NGX, some like iFly. I have no reservations in recommending GSX. Others feel the same about AES and the credits... To each their own preference.

I agree. The AES option was very clear but the GSX option was not. If the questions were written differently, the result may be different.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Is anyone able to tell me what airports the demo works with for GSX?

if you got the fsdt airports it will work on all of them but cant remember what the other 2 fsx airports were once you download the demo it tells you which ones they are

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I am having this

The executable of couatl Scripting engine for fsx

has been modified . please check for vituses on your computer

if no viruses please reinstall the product

and i dont know how to fix it even with my antivirus disabled

You shouldn't keep posting everywhere the same question: you have been replied and you are STILL being followed right now on our forum about this, and we had some email exchanges last night, where I've replied to you at 1:30 AM ! So, please, use the proper support channels, because you are being supported right now.

As I've told you (both by email and on our forum) it's likely your problem has been caused by the "ATI Tray Tools" utility with the "Automatic Overclock" feature enabled. It's either that, or might be the antivirus, but it's sure some external program is trying to create a (very dangerous) global hook on every running application.

Again, don't reply here, this is not FSDT support forum. Use the support method you prefer (FSDT forum or email) but stick to that one, and don't force me chasing your around forums keep replying the same things.

I know some people do not like pushing Control J, but I have no problem what so ever pressing that combo and smiling about the credits I did NOT have to buy.

Well, if this was *really* the problem, it should be trivial to add an option to let GSX operate the Jetway automatically.

i have been on there form for over 3 hours now

No Luck i just emailed them asking for a refund

or maybe they can fix it for me

this is a dissaster all i wanted to do is enjoy some free time

i might end up going with AES and i tell you it looks like it is not my Lucky day

My plain was to get GSX and the QualityWings Ultimate 146 non of them want to run or install

I dont have a clue what is going on hhhhh

So you want them to respond in 2 minutes to your request, did you consider the time zone considering the dev usually repsonds quickly to all post posted on the correct forum so why post in here. by the sounds of it gsx is not the problem since you say you cant get qw 146 to run either so that says that there something else is wrong with your set up

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

AES better for me, no doubt!

It's straightforward, I hate all those messages by GSX on the FS screen, those bips to remind you to close or open the doors, etc. With AES you arrive at the gate and you find it ready with the marshaller and the vehicles, with GSX you have to remember to start it with CTRL+F12, then select the gate, etc.... Too many unrealistic clicks and windows, a further load for the virtual pilot that the real pilot DOESN'T HAVE! With AES Remote I don't see a single window on my FS screen and everything is more automatic. Not to speak about the lack of the fingers in GSX!

James Goggi

true but gsx which works on all fsx airports and is a one off payment which works with me

Peter kelberg

It's straightforward, I hate all those messages by GSX on the FS screen, those bips to remind you to close or open the doors, etc.

Those messages are obviously made exactly for the reason to have the program "straightforward" for new users and, as discussed on our forum, the option to turn them all off will be added soon.

About the "close the xxx door" message, it's ALREADY possible to basically turn it off, because there's a parameter in the GSX Settings that allows you to set a time delay between those reminders. If you set it very high, it would have the same practical effect of turning it off, because the message will appear only once, and never again, because of the high delay time.

Not only that. If you don't want to see it, not even once, the GSX Airplane Configuration editor allows you to IGNORE a door's status entirely, which means GSX will not issue any reminder, and services will start without checking if the doors are open or not.

Of course, if you don't open doors, you might see people or baggage or pallets entering through the airplane bulkheads, but that's to be expected, of course if the program didn't HAD any baggage or pallets to begin with, the issue wouldn't be so noticeable, that's the reason why, by default, GSX DOES check for doors. But, as I've said, you can configure it to not to.

As other GSX users pointed out, GSX is constantly updated so, your wrong impression might have been formed by looking at an early version, which didn't had those settings (the graphical airplane editor was added fairly recently)

With AES you arrive at the gate and you find it ready with the marshaller and the vehicles, with GSX you have to remember to start it with CTRL+F12, then select the gate,

GSX was made that way INTENTIONALLY like that, so it could PLAY WELL with AES, it wouldn't be possible to let users choose what to use for which service, if GSX started "automatically", as you are asking. This feature was asked by all testers, so they could use GSX together with AES, and it was expected AES would be modified in a similar way, to also allow an easier interaction with GSX, but this never happened.

true but gsx which works on all fsx airports and is a one off payment which works with me

I prefer to have few airports working more realistically than all the airports in the world where you have to continuously click on windows and receive message windows...

James Goggi

I prefer to have few airports working more realistically than all the airports in the world where you have to continuously click on windows and receive message windows...

You can exclude a lot of them, ready my previous reply. In the next version we'll have an option to turn them all off, not just those for the doors, which are the most common anyway and CAN be turned off already.

Than your only able to fly between those airports that you have aes installed than, i rather be able to use all airports besides read the above post by Umberlo

Peter kelberg