Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Which ORBX products do you own?

Would it not be a good idea to list our ORBX products? I know I own just south of 40 of them but unless I can see my signature in ORBX one last time, I am not so sure I could remember them all. How about a thread where we list everything and perhaps talk about which ones we favour over others?Kind regards,

PNW:1S21WA62WA13W574S7S3KBVSKCMWKHQMKORSW52WA56WA79That's all of 'em. :(

Edited by benorg

Have the full catalogue, purchased over two years, plus all the freeware, of course. However have to confess that I stopped installing airfields since Cushmans Meadow. Never really been an Airport sort of simmer or Tube flier...prefer to sight see in an Amphibian with either a Beaver or C185Which of course beggers the question...why did I buy them in the first place? Guess I just need treatment. :(

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Cannot see my sig over there any more and I will not be spending my money over there unless I feel I have to e.g UK. Happy to spend my money else where. I think I had around 30-33. All in the past now.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

PNWAU SP4YMMLYBBNYBCSYBASNZSIWill not be purchasing anymore untill the grand master @ Orbx changes his attitude. But unfortunatley, by the time that happens, I will be sucking porridge through a straw and wearing a bib, and being taken to the bathroom by a large blonde nurse called Helga.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Everything except the last couple of Australian airports, Essenden, Alice Springs and Woolangongalong? . Oh, and GOEDIT: Forgot Moorabin.

Edited by Ron Attwood

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

For anyone that owns PAKT, how do you find it performs? I've avoided Anacortes because I heard it was a little heavy on frames. I really enjoy bringing the NGX into PAKT, but I don't want to face the FPS problems that most bigger ORBX fields have.

Edited by Valcor

I purchased six additional Australian airports -- Cairns, Avalon, Wollongong, Hervey Bay, Bundaberg, and Coloundra -- during the holiday sale, but haven't gotten around to installing them yet because I'm having such a good time flying in NZSI (also purchased during the sale). John

Edited by John F

AU BlueAU GoldAU GreenAU RedYSCHYHBAYSCBNA BlueNA Pacific FjordsNA NRMNA CRMKORS3W5WA56NZSIGo Tweak & LaunchLancair IV-PI'll most certainly purchase NZNI. Not so sure about the UK. That will depend of the number of purchases that will be necessary to get the full coverage... and I'm not optimistic.

Edited by Jean-Paul Mes

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

AU Blue (flew here until PNW was released: don't have it installed anymore)AU Gold (flew here until PNW was released: don't have it installed anymore)PNW (best Orbx product ever)PFJ (flew there a few times only...)NRM (flew there a few times only...)1S21WA62WA13W574S7S3KBVSKCMWKHQMKORSW52WA56WA79(Are those all PNW airports? I copied the list from benorg's post :( Some I like more then others...)NSZI (flew there a few times only...)Lancair IV-P (flew it once or twice... worst Orbx-purchase ever: don't have it installed)

Edited by J van E

These are most of the ORBX payware sceneries I bought, plus I have all the freeware and OZX in both Australia and North America. Several of the early regions and airports were bought because of the cash flow problems ORBX were having. In fact, when I bought YMMLv1 I wrote them a note to that effect, of which is still on my purchase order at the Flightsim Store. It was not my original intention to collect so many ORBX products, but when you like the people and want to help and enjoy the scenery, one thing leads to another, and another, and another...ORBX Regions (Payware):AU BLUE Temperate SouthAU GOLD Central AustraliaAU GREEN Tropical NorthAU RED OutbackNA PNW Pacific North WestNA PFJ Pacific FjordsNA NRM Northern Rocky MountainsNA CRM Central Rocky MountainsNZ SI New Zealand South IslandOther ORBX Products (Payware):YSCH Coff's HarbourYMMLv1 Melbourne Int.YMMLv2 Melbourne Int.YPST JandakotAustralia SP2 DVDYMAV AvalonYHBA Hervey BayFSXGO UtilityYCDR CaloundraYSTW Tamworth1S2 Darrington7S3 Stark's Twin OakesYBBN Brisbane Int.3W5 ConcreteWA56 Israel's FarmWA79 Walter Sutton'sKORS Orcas IslandYBCS Cairnes Int.YBUD BundabergYSCB Canberra Int.KCMW Cushman MeadowsYPEC AeropelicanYCNK Cessnock2WA1 Diamond PointYMEN EssendonKBVS Skagit Reg.7S4 AnacortesS43 Harvey Field0S9 Jefferson Co.I think thats it. Oh, I had bought the Lancair, hated it, and after protesting got a credit towards a new scenery.Other than the Lancair the product I like the least is Essendon in Melbourne. My favorites are Darrington and Jefferson County, but a whole lot of others come immediately after that.Kind regards,

WoW Stephen that is the reason I bought some also, and now we are both banned :(

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

So it seems the more you buy, the better the chance of being evicted from there house of ill repute. charming :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.