Sign in to follow this  
JokersWild

Southwest's new -800, N8301J is holding short in the Avsim library

On today's flt SFO to Vegas. Sorry, I couldn't wait for the sat antenna :) Love the shine -- a real beauty. Thanks.
That's the cleanest NGX livery so far, and has become my #1! I wish other painters could make a 'clean' and 'dirty' version of their liveries including (but not limited to) the BBJs. I'm so tired of the mindset of 'it's only realistic if it's dirty'. Some of us like 'em in pristine condition. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 777 cockpit too (option of clean and dirty, instead of just dirty and worn out)
The whole fleet is getting the new spec files, cheat lines, fonts and color mix to bring them up to standard. Would you guys rather have the updates in one download or seperately?fsx2012-02-2719-43-59-89.jpg

Chris Hicks

Thanks for updating them! One update would be great, Chris. While you are updating them, could you possibly remove the "NO STEP" decals from the wings? Southwest doesn't have them.

Thanks for updating them! One update would be great, Chris. While you are updating them, could you possibly remove the "NO STEP" decals from the wings? Southwest doesn't have them.
Absolutely! That had slipped under my radar!

Chris Hicks

Doh! I figured I'd end up having to update it before it's EIS. I was hoping for a special logo.

Chris Hicks

Agree that a full update is better than small updates.Again, fantastic job!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I just found out she's getting a decal. I may wait until I can duplicate it before I upload an update. Depends on if I can get any good pics of it. I'm excited. I'd hoped it would get a special name or logo, being the first in the series for them.http://twitter.com/#!/SouthwestAir/statuses/182210449184534528

Chris Hicks

That's awesome Chris, when is she going to be available? Great work as usual!That's awesome Chris, when is she going to be available? Great work as usual!

Did that link work? I can't click on it. Here it is again.fsx2012-03-2114-06-07-66.jpgI'd like to see a few more pics of the logo to make sure I've got it right. I am about to start outputting bump maps for the 800 as we speak. Then I have to do the shine and reflection files. So hopefully I'll have it finished by tomorrow. I'd like to roll it out with the enhancement pack for the 800.

Chris Hicks

Forum is acting up. I guess it has to do with the updates mentioned up on top. I could not get in all afternoon CET. I guess having IMG in caps on one side and img in lowercase on the other confused the software.

I'd like to roll it out with the enhancement pack for the 800.
What is this enhancement pack that you speak of?