Sign in to follow this  
styckx

The new 182T

I think that G1000 is just a little updated version of the default G1000...your thoughts?

lee

Lets see what they've come up with... "updated default" is certainly what it looks like...

The question is: How much updated??

Bert

I really Hope Carenado bring The 182T to X-Plane 10

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Well having just seen the pics of the VC on facebook, the G1000 doesnt look right to me.

All the AP controls appear to be in a separate bendix-king style unit, where as to my knowledge the AP controls should be part of the MFD's.

Didnt look like there was any terrain shading on the second MFD either but that could just be the location it was in.

That's what I was I thinking???

But a quick search at "Airliners dot net" turned up some cockpit photos with the auto pilot like the one Carenado posted.

CODY

Guest Mik75

Even though I love Flight 1's C182T, I am really amazed by looking at the latest pics from Carenado. Probably I'll buy it when it's out, but I have to say I am curios about the depth of the G1000 simulation as I think that the default G1000 isn't the best platform to build on...

Can anyone confirm the new C182T has better framerate than the Mustang? If yes, i hope they update the Mustang accordingly. I don't really have problems with it, but it's annoying to have such a change in fluidity with the avionics on or off.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Can anyone confirm the new C182T has better framerate than the Mustang? If yes' date=' i hope they update the Mustang accordingly. I don't really have problems with it, but it's annoying to have such a change in fluidity with the avionics on or off.[/quote']

I believe it is better than the Mustang, but mainly due to the fact it has one less screen rather than anything else.

I believe it is better than the Mustang, but mainly due to the fact it has one less screen rather than anything else.

I read a suggestion to turn the copilot one off. Does that help?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Just a correction on some erroneous post of mine.

The Carenado Skylane avionics package is a NAV III but with the KAP 140 Autopilot instead of the GFC 700.

Mauricio Brentano

I read a suggestion to turn the copilot one off. Does that help?

Good tip. I'll try it out, thanks!

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Just thought I would mention that as of now (I just looked) the 182T is no longer listed on the Incoming Projects page. It should be released soon! Nail%20Biting.gif

It's been released as of today. It's on their site now.

Danny

It's been released as of today. It's on their site now.

Yea, we all just saw it. Now I'm waiting to find out if you can manually enter a flightplan without using the FSX menu. If you can't, I probably won't be buying it. Waste of the G1000 in my opinion if you can't.

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Good tip. I'll try it out, thanks!

So, did it help? I would like to get that aircraft someday, when I'm ready, but I'm not sure my system can handle it.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Gregg,The Wonderful thing about using The F1 Wrapper is you can return the product within 30 days,No questions asked.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick