Sign in to follow this  
styckx

The new 182T

id like to know this too,

I have the mustang and it works...

what we could do is use there 30 day return policy and see if it works..

lee

Lee, you say the Mustang works with your panels? I was told by someone on the Flight1 forum that they didn't work with that addon. Humphh. Now I may have to look at that again...and try the 30-day thingy....

Oh sorry no not panels. I dont have any panels jut rudder/yoke and throttles.

Try the 30 day thing hopefully it works for you :)

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Concerning my previous posts about the Carenado G1000 gauge, I have to revise some assumptions. From the screenshots at FB, it seems like they are on a custom gauge, not some tweaked FSX default. I don't know if this includes Navigraph updates or the ability to create flight plans (like the F1 allows) though.

Do you really thnk Carenado even know what good systems modelling is?

They cant even get a fuel pump switch right...what hope do we have for a good G1000?

Hey Mr Carenado he is a brilliant idea......you design the aircraft and find someone else to do the systems programming

Instant win win for all.

/dreaming of a PMDG/A2A quality GA aircraft

new pics up on website.....still not holding any hope for the G1000, Ill wait and see but not expecting F1 quality. Remember that the G500 looked nice in preview shots too.

I think I see remnants of default stuff on the G1000, like the blue airports....but I will wait and see

lee

They cant even get a fuel pump switch right...what hope do we have for a good G1000?

Hey Mr Carenado he is a brilliant idea......you design the aircraft and find someone else to do the systems programming

Instant win win for all.

That post comes across as pretty darn disrespectful... :(

If you would like to experience the GA aircraft of your dreams,

try the RealAir Lancair Legacy.

Bert

Yup, that was indeed un called for. And as Bert stated above, the RA Legacy is a real beauty. Each plane Carenado puts out gets better and better.

Agreed. Everything is a learning curve, and certainly designing these birds is not that easy, especially at the levels we demand. I think Carenado has done a pretty good job most of the time, last few releases have been pretty darn good in my view.

My only concern in regards to the 182T is fps. Having just purchased the Mustang, I was aware of the fps hit, but jeez louis...forget dense orbx urban areas, traffic, thunderstorms on final with that bird...lol

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

My only concern in regards to the 182T is fps. Having just purchased the Mustang, I was aware of the fps hit, but jeez louis...forget dense orbx urban areas, traffic, thunderstorms on final with that bird...lol

I'd been moving toward larger more complex aircraft until about a month ago when I was up flying the RealAir Legacy. I guess I just realized that flying the little planes is just as fun to me as the big and more complex. The added bonus is that they *generally* don't have as much of an FPS hit so I can load up on sceneries and traffic quite a bit. The downside is that it doesn't seem as practical for flying with Vatsim. Still, I can respect airspace as if ATC was around.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Instant win win for all.

+1..

Well having just seen the pics of the VC on facebook, the G1000 doesnt look right to me.

All the AP controls appear to be in a separate bendix-king style unit, where as to my knowledge the AP controls should be part of the MFD's.

Didnt look like there was any terrain shading on the second MFD either but that could just be the location it was in.

Well having just seen the pics of the VC on facebook, the G1000 doesnt look right to me.

All the AP controls appear to be in a separate bendix-king style unit, where as to my knowledge the AP controls should be part of the MFD's.

Didnt look like there was any terrain shading on the second MFD either but that could just be the location it was in.

Glenn, the Carenado one is not a NavIII avionics (with GFC700 AP) Skylane. It is just a little bit older.

Mauricio Brentano

Glenn, the Carenado one is not a NavIII avionics (with GFC700 AP) Skylane. It is just a little bit older.

Ah, fair enough. I sit corrected!