Sign in to follow this  
AZsoccer

ALASKA RELEASED

Just downloaded. Briefly checking it out but in my cursory once over... No new missions or jobs. No new ILS approaches. No new repaints for aircraft ( e.g. Skis ). Scenery seems nice but unless I missed something fairly underwhelming. But I guess for $15 you can't expect too much.

Great pics Hiflyer! Spectacular trees n shadows

Just downloaded. Briefly checking it out but in my cursory once over... No new missions or jobs. No new ILS approaches. No new repaints for aircraft ( e.g. Skis ). Scenery seems nice but unless I missed something fairly underwhelming. But I guess for $15 you can't expect too much.

Apparently you did look long enough to see all the new challenges, scenery and airports.

Might as well delete it then :Thinking:

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

All I had time to do before work was take a couple of circuits around Unalakleet, but the difference between Summer and Winter was great. I expected snow on the ground for winter, but I didn't expect the rutted, slushy snow down the margins of the runway pavement. Nice touch!

Tha Alaska map clearly shows 13 new Challenges - see the stars in the screenshot above.

Best regards.

Luis

Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

WTH!..too busy?

Yes Luis! And the Aerocaches will follow...

Alaska looks simply AMAZING!

The textures varying with Season and Weather theme are Great! The precipitation although not being the best graphic aspect of MS FLIGHT looks denser when it should be snow!

The Carbon Cub flies nicely, looks great, and the cockpit hint may suggest a very tempting future DLC....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

That's not a bad price for such a large area of scenery, it certainly compares well with the kind of prices one pays for FS sceneries. They just need to make a Reeve Aleutian DC or an Electra and I'd be completely on board!

Joking aside, I'm looking forward to seeing more screenies, and to see if the Cub gets a VC. It looks like a great add-on already though, and the Maule will do until that Cub gets an interior anyway. Keep those screenies coming people.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

WTH!..too busy?

Same here, 2 hours ago :-(

Sure it's not that Clock Setting glitch that is preventing your purchase? I had that when I tried to buy some stuff such as the Hawaii extension, and it stayed like that until I made that clock change.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Looks great, have to walk the dog, and then it's flying time. BTW, is there anyway to do a search on airports like for instance Anchorage?

That's not a bad price for such a large area of scenery, it certainly compares well with the kind of prices one pays for FS sceneries. They just need to make a Reeve Aleutian DC or an Electra and I'd be completely on board!

Joking aside, I'm looking forward to seeing more screenies, and to see if the Cub gets a VC. It looks like a great add-on already though, and the Maule will do until that Cub gets an interior anyway. Keep those screenies coming people.

Al

You must have found a discount place to by scenery. I remember paying alot more than $15 each for the scenery's that I purchased for FS9, sometimes more than that for one airport .

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

No new jobs, meaning it's the same chiken and pigs routine or don't you see any jobs at all? And you also can't see ANY ILS feathers on the map? Did you zoom in close enough? Did you enable all that stuff for the map?

I have to say though that even without all that I can't say it's underwhelming for 15 bucks... Look at the screenshots that are posted: you would have to pay 20 bucks for just one airport in other sims.

Great pics Hiflyer! Spectacular trees n shadows

I was just going to post the same! You can really see those shadows very well on the snow and it's awesome!!! Seems something little, just shadows, but it's so important for the overal look and feel and realism!!!

I expected snow on the ground for winter, but I didn't expect the rutted, slushy snow down the margins of the runway pavement. Nice touch!

Nice indeed! So it's not just other texures around the airports!

looks denser when it should be snow!

So... no snow falling out of the sky...?

They just need to make a Reeve Aleutian DC or an Electra and I'd be completely on board!

That would certainly be the icing on the cake :Praying:

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

Sure it's not that Clock Setting glitch that is preventing your purchase? I had that when I tried to buy some stuff such as the Hawaii extension, and it stayed like that until I made that clock change.

Al

What do you mean by clock change?